Thread: 9 Days & Not A Peep Out Of Customer Service!

Angry 9 Days & Not A Peep Out Of Customer Service!

Why is it that after NINE days I hear nothing from support??? I paid for tcash and it said it didnt go through ($9.99) then later I tried again ($4.99) same thing, I then see it went through my bank-both of them, so I contacted customer support-twice now- and not a word!! RIght in the middle of a regatta!!!! I'll just let you know that very crappy customer service is why I left another game and it seems this is a HUGE issue for this company as I've seen several comments all over about this customer service issue. Perhaps you should work on this? UGH!

Dear Bonabeans,
    I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. Could you please pm me your in-game request ID (tap the info icon in the upper right corner of the chat)?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Anna
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 01-24-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You are not alone. Right now there are dozens of complaints about customer service.

Did you at least get an auto-reply from reporting your issue through the in-game contact screen? If you didn't, it might not have reached them. Try again. When you get the auto-reply make sure you responded NO, your problems were not solved. That keeps your ticket open and pushes it to the queue.

Other than that I'm sorry I have no good advice. In the last few weeks there was a cheating glitch and the game developers are working on resolving those reports and dealing with anyone who cheated. I see today that they have a new mess on their hands with people being unfairly flagged for cheating, and now even more angry people.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Thank you for your response, Veganville. I did get auto responses, but I was unaware we could respond as they are auto-sent. I did do so now, Thank you. I'm sorry to hear they are having these difficulties, but I stand by what I said as I know this has been an ongoing issue having come to read threads for answers a few times as well as their FB and in the ratings in the game store. Anyway, I appreciate your time, thank you!

The old customer support email now is an auto reply that tells you to submit problem from within the game.

Tarkus

I'm wondering now, Bonabeans: did you also see Anna's reply to you, above Veganville's? that could help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonabeans View Post
    Thank you for your response, Veganville. I did get auto responses, but I was unaware we could respond as they are auto-sent. I did do so now, Thank you. I'm sorry to hear they are having these difficulties, but I stand by what I said as I know this has been an ongoing issue having come to read threads for answers a few times as well as their FB and in the ratings in the game store. Anyway, I appreciate your time, thank you!