Thread: Bugs with tasks

Bugs with tasks

Hello, I want to report a problem with one of the tasks in the regatta. I
    took a new task (cheesecake) and made 3 peaces, then suddenly the task
    disappeared and appeared as a failure on my list of completed tasks.
    Please, correct this error if it possible, please! Thank you!

I wrote several times to the team for maintenance, no one told me there a solution or nо..I lost a task without've made a mistake.
    Please, help! Help me to solve this problem.

Morrigan, it seems you are not alone in this (not that this helps now, sorry) - there is another thread about this; you might want to follow up on Anastasia's post here. Also the next update should appear there.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Morrigan, it seems you are not alone in this (not that this helps now, sorry) - there is another thread about this; you might want to follow up on Anastasia's post here. Also the next update should appear there.
    Good luck!
    Thank you so much!!

Hi!
    I would like to report a problem too. I've accepted a task before I went to sleep. It said I've 13 hours to complete it, it was about 10 PM, and when I woke up at 7 AM I saw that the task failed, but I don't understand why. Please, look after this issue. Thanks for any help!

You will need to report this to Playrix support via their new method within the game

This post has details on how to do this in the first post
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....sues-13-Oct-16

Has anyone heard anything from tech support on this failed task issue? I reported (through the game) 4 days ago about starting a task only to find out it failed and counted against my total number of tasks I could take. It was the first day of this regatta. I would think failed tasks would be of immediate concern to support since that is the whole basis of the regatta but to not hear from them is equally disturbing.

Hi Luvanimals
    Yes, I heard back a couple of days ago. I reported a failed task on Tuesday (I had one fail on the previous race as well). The support team have added 270 points to my coops points total this week. They told me that this is a glitch which will be rectified in the next update.Don't give up hope, they will reply!