Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remove time levels

Time levels are easier in my opinion. Just keep moving pieces. I would be disappointed with their removal. It is a nice change of pace.

If you're having trouble with 54 wait for the limited move levels starting in the 100's. You definitely need boosters for some of them.

I prefer the timed levels, I find them to be much easier than the levels with very limited moves, and I find myself wishing more levels were timed! I would also be extremely disappointed if the timed levels were removed. Once you get the hang of them they are not difficult, just make any match you see pretty much. Especially in the higher levels, you may actually start to look forward to the timed levels as well!

I am fine with time levels, so long as the time required to complete a level is the same time requirement for each and every player.

I have not done as much research into this as I have unequal star payment requirements for Gardenscapes, but I have come across reports from players that they were given less time to complete certain levels than other players on those same levels. In other words, if you think you are not being given enough time to complete a time level, you could be on to something.

If you are playing this game alongside a friend, keep notes of your move and time limits for each level to compare...if Gardenscapes has forced certain players to pay more stars per task, it is not unreasonable to assume the game might also force those players to work with fewer moves or less time on the match-3s.
    Want to ensure that Gardenscapes is fair and equally challenging for all customers?
    Check out this proposal and discussion: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-of-customers)

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you know that the developers are considering the possibility of removing this type of levels. That doesn't mean it'll happen, but it surely means that they've heard you and will try to respond in a way that would be optimal both for players and the developers. So thank you for your active participation in making the game better!
    I'm not sure they should be removed altogether but they definitely need to be made easier by allowing more time. I am now stuck on level 138, which is 1:30 to create and detonate 5 bombs And drop 2 glasses of lemonade. Apart from 3 columns in the middle, everything is encased in ice which takes two blasts to remove. It is almost impossible to get 5 bombs and the lemonade gets stuck over an empty apace. I usually end up with just 1 or 2 bombs collected and no lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    I'm not sure they should be removed altogether but they definitely need to be made easier by allowing more time. I am now stuck on level 138, which is 1:30 to create and detonate 5 bombs And drop 2 glasses of lemonade. Apart from 3 columns in the middle, everything is encased in ice which takes two blasts to remove. It is almost impossible to get 5 bombs and the lemonade gets stuck over an empty apace. I usually end up with just 1 or 2 bombs collected and no lemonade.
    Actually its 6 bombs, not 5. On my last try i^able to get all 6 bombs but the lemonade was stuck over the empty tiles and would not drop. It's ridiculously hard and stressful. The non timed levels are also very hard and often impossible but I don't mind trying to think through my next moves.

Thanks Nataly!

Strangely enough, after posting how much I dislike timed levels in games, I went on to pass a timed level in one go/life. But now I have reached another one and oh dear those feelings rush back lol.

I agree. Option for timed/ untimed would be great. I feel stressed by these levels and am considering stopping playing.
    I love Township and have been playing it for over 2.5 years. I hope to do same with this game but not with timed levels.

That would be nice....every level a choice, timed or turns so every player can choose what they want

Thanks Ron

I'd also like to see the timed levels be somehow optional. While I can generally solve them (I'm on level 143 so have solved a few), I play with someone with motor-control issues. She can concentrate and tap specific locations, but it takes 3-4 seconds per tap to get any accuracy. Obviously that doesn't work for timed levels, which are basically impossible for her.