Thread: Regatta Button

Regatta Button

When you have a current task running, you can click on it and then see the green Regatta button that opens the regatta interface without having to go all the way down to the regatta deck.

I propose that as long as you are opted-in for the regatta, if you don't have a current task then you have that green regatta button appear on the screen in its place. The button already exists, and the space is already allocated, but this way we could open the interface at all times without having to scroll down to regatta deck.

Would be helpful for:
    - if you're between tasks and waiting for the task list to refresh
    - if you're an Elder/Leader, you can easily open the interface for regularly checking on it
    - it will serve as a reminder that you don't have a current task running when you are opted in

I really like this idea, and figure it shouldn't be all that difficult to implement at all.

I know additional buttons on the main screen are ruled out, but I'm not too sure this fits in there, as it's not exactly an additional butto, more, a replacement area...

I would like to see this.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I really like this idea, and figure it shouldn't be all that difficult to implement at all.

I know additional buttons on the main screen are ruled out, but I'm not too sure this fits in there, as it's not exactly an additional butto, more, a replacement area...

I would like to see this.
    A button on the bottom of your screen, next to your plane, train and helicopter button? They add an extra one there during events - it shouldn't be too hard to add one for the regatta. If people feel like it clogs their screen, you can have an "opt out" option maybe?