Thread: Events Without T-Cash

Events Without T-Cash

Events are becoming more and more about who has tcash to spend to win versus enjoying playing the event. Many don't even bother to play since they know they can't win or even place decently due to the amount of tcash spent. It gets frustrating to see people with very high scores so quickly. I know Playrix focuses solely on how much tcash they can get us to spend but maybe they can come up with a way to make both sides happy and enjoy the events also. Perhaps a choice can be made at the beginning of the event to either play with tcash or not and have separate leaderboards also. Then the competitions would be played on a more fair playing field and more people would enjoy the events. Many people now wait several days into the event to even start so they might miss the tcash spenders. Players should be able to play the events and feel the competition is fair at all times.
    Thank you
    Debra

I don't spend Tcash on events and I usually stay in top 3. Most promoted members have communicated with me that it's hard, but they too don't use Tcash to advance because they frankly don't see it's worth it to spend it on something like an event, as do I. I do like the suggestion to have an option in the beginning though.
    But I would say from my experience, not everyone is using cash, they just may be on the game constantly and have strategies to maximize any output. For example, with events such as the fishing, ghost mansion, and easter bunny garden, they require you send helicopters to get a "token" of some sort to use to play. I would send tons of helicopters to always have more than enough tokens, all I then need is time to play nonstop.
    Town Name: Amsterdam Playing Since: April 2017
    Town Level: 58 Zoo Level: 13
    Co-op Name: Super Sunny Co-op Tag: #SUPM3J By Request
    Homescapes Level: 42
    Platform: IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Sayen View Post
    I don't spend Tcash on events and I usually stay in top 3. Most promoted members have communicated with me that it's hard, but they too don't use Tcash to advance because they frankly don't see it's worth it to spend it on something like an event, as do I. I do like the suggestion to have an option in the beginning though.
    But I would say from my experience, not everyone is using cash, they just may be on the game constantly and have strategies to maximize any output. For example, with events such as the fishing, ghost mansion, and easter bunny garden, they require you send helicopters to get a "token" of some sort to use to play. I would send tons of helicopters to always have more than enough tokens, all I then need is time to play nonstop.
    I like those kinds of games better for that reason - you just check in througout the day (I can do that during short breaks at work) to send off helicopters, then when you are free you can just play like crazy!

Agreed though - I often do use tcash to play events because I like the prizes that are in the top 3 place - but I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to not use tcash if I knew others weren't too!!!!!
    Town Name: Watertopea (Reeseville) on Android
    Friend Code: GVGCPP
    Coop Name: Easy Breezy Coop, Coop Tag: #ES3P2N
    Description: A fairly relaxed co-op that races in Gold league. Minimum 1 task or opt out. We love players who are helpful and fun! Open co-op and English is our preferred language.