Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Helicopter orders - Confirm Delete [Merged]

I am in favor of this after accidentally deleting 1,000 $ order while doing the new earn money task.

Other ideas on this subject: the confirmation step could be an option that one can set / reset as he likes.
    Again: all the buttons that make on spend tcash or coins or dump a task should be RED so that one is warned about what he is doing.
    Town: Calafuria
    Co-op: Horde #HR5R3F
    League: Golden
    Level: 67
    Zoo level: 12
    Platform: Android

I'm very much in favor(u)r of any new feature being added as "everything as option". But here, it wouldn't help, I believe, as ppl will forget to switch ON/OFF (if they find it at all!), and then we're back to the complaints.
    sorry for being the 'naysayer' again... . (I still would be OK with the farther/further apart option)

Helicopter Garbage

There are several times that I go to use the helicopter and I accidently hit the garbage button. It throws the whole order away. Is there a way to make this a two step process? Hit garbage can and then get asked to confirm you want to delete the order.

Hi Kay!
    This has been wished for quite a few times already, with mixed feedback from other players. You can find some of the other discussions on this topic in these threads: Confirmation For Deleting Helicopter Tasks and Deleting Helicopter Challenges.

An acceptable change would be rather to have the buttons further apart of each other. This was also the conclusion / compromise in one of these discussions (didn't check now, which).

which doesn't mean Playrix had seen any of this or is planning to do something about it, of course.

Confirmation Button For Helicopter Orders

Please add another confirmation window when selecting the dustbin to delete the customer order. Especially to delete the watch video option. The dustbin and send/watch buttons are too close to each other and I accidently select the dustbin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariëtte van Bergen View Post
    Please add another confirmation window when selecting the dustbin to delete the customer order. Especially to delete the watch video option. The dustbin and send/watch buttons are too close to each other and I accidently select the dustbin.
    And I would say (again), please don't. I delete so many offers, yet another confirmation each time would drive me crazy. Not saying it has to be my way, but that's why this wish probably won't rush through in no time. The suggestion was made indeed to put the buttons further apart.

Maybe have an option to select if the confirmation is on, so people like you and myself who are able to delete orders non accidentally and delete lots, don't have an extra button to press.

Just as long as people don't decide to select to not have the confirmation and then get upset if they accidentally delete an order

Quote Originally Posted by JPT_LFC View Post
    Just as long as people don't decide to select to not have the confirmation and then get upset if they accidentally delete an order
    LOL, and I'm willing to I bet this would happen, and not rarely
    but OK, an ON/OFF-option would be also an option here...