Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Helicopter orders - Confirm Delete [Merged]

Helicopter orders - Confirm Delete [Merged]

It is too easy to tap dump instead of send in the heli tasks! Please put a confirmation step as in the dump of regatta tasks.

I'd vote no, sorry. Have to delete so many heli offers, that such an extra tap would drive me crazy. I also find it unnecessary; I'd rather suggest to get another rhythm or order to your working style there.

I did not think to this aspect. Let's say then to put some distance between the options to make more difficult to make an error.

Yep, having them further apart from each other would be OK (as long as I don't have to scroll or open something up <grinning> ).

Good compromise.

Deleting Helicopter Challenges

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this happen. I go to my helicopter tasks and I accidentally hit the trash can icon and it deletes my task. Is it possible to have a prompt come up asking if you're sure you want to delete it? Same thing happens when I click on a crop and accidentally touch it twice and suddenly have spent cash to grow a crop when I didn't mean to.

You're not the only one who has had this happen, but I think most people drop the idea when they realize they would have to confirm EVERY SINGLE TIME they delete the order intentionally. A few lost orders generally seem less hassle (and they certainly do to me).

Confirming spending cash is already available in most places, though - do you have that box checked in Other Settings?
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    You're not the only one who has had this happen, but I think most people drop the idea when they realize they would have to confirm EVERY SINGLE TIME they delete the order intentionally. A few lost orders generally seem less hassle (and they certainly do to me).

Confirming spending cash is already available in most places, though - do you have that box checked in Other Settings?
    Agreed Starshine. Also, this was already discussed just a few days ago, OP
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

that has also been posted on the wish list
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post

As long as it's a toggle, so I can turn off the confirmation, and others who leave it on may find out how long it takes them to get annoyed by it, I'm fine with it
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE