Thread: Every Time I Tap Something, Edit Mode Comes Up.

Every Time I Tap Something, Edit Mode Comes Up.

I'm not sure if it is my phone or the app, but every time I touch ANYTHING edit mode pops up and moves random things. Very annoying. I am new to township, but I feel like edit mode should be showing up after holding down something for a few seconds. Yet, it shows up after every little touch.

If anyone has any other insight or suggestions that would be wonderful!
    Last edited by Melissa Myers; 01-21-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Myers View Post
    I'm not sure if it is my phone or the app, but every time I touch ANYTHING edit mode pops up and moves random things. Very annoying. I am new to township, but I feel like edit mode should be showing up after holding down something for a few seconds. Yet, it shows up after every little touch.

I'm gonna recalibrate my phone but if anyone has any other insight or suggestions that would be wonderful!
    It will go into edit mode if you touch anything with more than just a very quick light tap. This is intentional.

One thing that comes to mind: As long as you have a green checkmark on the bottom right of your screen, you still are in edit mode. Tap on that to end it.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 281 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 200

My game started doing this to me today. I am an experienced player - at level 86 but I’m ready to give up if there is no fix!

Melissa and Forthestar, if you're sure it's a sudden bug, you'd best report it from ingame; Playrix will also need to know your platform etc.

See how to do it here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post505902

and check here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1177125

Good luck!