Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Questions after the October Update

hi hyacinth,

ah yes, that problem... maybe they'll fix both in one run. ;Þ
    Well, it was more an idea about the problem(s) with disappearing tasks per se.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi hyacinth,

ah yes, that problem... maybe they'll fix both in one run. ;Þ
    Well, it was more an idea about the problem(s) with disappearing tasks per se.
    Oh I do love a bit of wishful thinking lol

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Oh I do love a bit of wishful thinking lol
    LOL - yes, couldn't remember that expression earlier! (just the one with 'and what else do you dream of at night', vaguely) lol

Hi Hyacinth,

I've been off the forum for some months due to not being able to log in. In the end I re-registered! I'm wondering if there have been complaints of regatta tasks not being logged as completed and scores being incorrect for individual members? We had one member showing as having completed 12 of 13 tasks but with a score of zero (this has now been rectified), and another is now saying that some of the planes she sent off didn't register during her task. As it's now a lot less simple to report a problem, can you please let me know if you are aware of these glitches, and if so should we still report? As we're in fourth place in the current regatta points are crucial at the present time! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by malw77 View Post
    Hi Hyacinth,

I've been off the forum for some months due to not being able to log in. In the end I re-registered! I'm wondering if there have been complaints of regatta tasks not being logged as completed and scores being incorrect for individual members? We had one member showing as having completed 12 of 13 tasks but with a score of zero (this has now been rectified), and another is now saying that some of the planes she sent off didn't register during her task. As it's now a lot less simple to report a problem, can you please let me know if you are aware of these glitches, and if so should we still report? As we're in fourth place in the current regatta points are crucial at the present time! Thanks!
    Hi Mal, there have been some posts regarding tasks. I would advise the affected player(s) to report these incidents to Playrix as they are the only ones that can take the appropriate action regarding points etc.

Welcome back to the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Mal, there have been some posts regarding tasks. I would advise the affected player(s) to report these incidents to Playrix as they are the only ones that can take the appropriate action regarding points etc.

Welcome back to the Forum
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I think it has been reported now, we'll see what happens. I'll keep my eye on the forums to see what's happening now I can log in again! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by malw77 View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I think it has been reported now, we'll see what happens. I'll keep my eye on the forums to see what's happening now I can log in again! Thanks!
    You are very welcome

Happened to be reading your posts and thought maybe you could help me. One member in my coop who has been playing for two years just lost all her progress. She was on Level 81 and is now back to Level 3. She has tried everything in the troubleshooting guide, but nothing has worked. Do you have any suggestions or can you tell me who to contact. Already contacted support.

Quote Originally Posted by Opnai View Post
    Happened to be reading your posts and thought maybe you could help me. One member in my coop who has been playing for two years just lost all her progress. She was on Level 81 and is now back to Level 3. She has tried everything in the troubleshooting guide, but nothing has worked. Do you have any suggestions or can you tell me who to contact. Already contacted support.
    Hi Opnai. That must have been a real shock to lose that much progress! She has done the right thing by contacting support. Has she completed the tutorial as this may give her the option to go to her previous game?

yes she completed the tutorial, but all it did was let her continue in her new game. She is now at Level 8, but is so discouraged says if she doesn't get her old game back she is giving up when she reaches Level 10 in he new one. Are there any other suggestions you can offer?
    Last edited by Opnai; 11-10-2016 at 08:48 AM.