Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Questions after the October Update

Excellent points Ann and Nana. I'd like to add though, I contacted support on Tuesday when we discovered one of our participants in the regatta received a trophy we weren't familiar with. After looking it up I found out that since our co-op finished in first place in the race in golden league, all participants should have received the trophy. I sent a message to customer service and the response was that the trophy was for doing exactly what we did but for some reason they thought I was referring to finishing first on the leaderboard. Don't they actually read what you ask them? If they did it would resolve issues much more rapidly.

Hi Danno

I believe one of the main problem their customer service faces is the language barrier. Finding employees fluent in english reading may not be easy in Russia. I know for a while they had nobody able to deal with french requests.

Hi Danni. Good points from Ann and Nana above too.

One thing to remember though Danni is that they are based in Russia and naturally English is not their first language. My sister-in-law comes from that area of the World, and although her English is fluent, I recognise some of the same speech patterns. It always amazes me just how well versed they are in English. They put a lot of my fellow countrymen/women to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Danno

I believe one of the main problem their customer service faces is the language barrier. Finding employees fluent in english reading may not be easy in Russia. I know for a while they had nobody able to deal with french requests.
    Lol snap again Graylady

Another excellent point Graylady and hyacinth. Hadn't taken that into consideration.

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Absolutely These suggestions have been made very recently by Tassie and I. No doubt others before have suggested similar ideas.If I am being diplomatic, I have to say that communication is not a strong point generally with Playrix. There are exceptions thankfully There are several layers of communication that affect the members/players. For example, I don't know the set up between the Developers and the Playrix Admin. Are they understaffed? What policies do they have to communicate new ideas and updates information? How receptive are all staff to feedback regarding bugs and other issues? Without sounding like I am making excuses for poor customer service, it is difficult to speculate. Often what happens in a "bad or no news"situation, is that some will bury themselves in work, trying to get something positive to pass on. The waiting time increases, more messages and reports are sent, and the frustration grows. Tassie and I do not usually pm a Playrix Admin separately about the same issue. Whoever sends the query, then forwards it on and also the reply to the other person. We also send links to threads, where we feel that the Playrix Admin need to see as soon as possible. It is a learning curve and when you are dealing with people, sometimes we get it right and sometimes we get it wrong. But do I feel that communication needs to improve? ....Absolutely yes!
    I just wanted to add that hyacinth and I can suggest things to the admins, but we don't have any more authority than anyone else in terms of what Playrix does.

We are moderators of the forum, not the game itself (or of Playrix for that matter!).

I'm too getting tired of the uncommunicativeness from Playrix.

Since the "last" update (Halloween), the game has been a mess.

One co-op member has a "frozen" town. Everything is ok on her end, but all we see since the update is the same lonely filled train. Nobody (either co-op or neighbour) can see her request.

My very stable game (2 crashes in 3 month) is constantly crashing. Those actions will result in crash in an alarming rate :

Clicking on the RACE tab (99% of the time)
    Clicking on the setting button (50% of the time)
    Clicking on someone else train or plane (not filling the crate, just clicking the "building". (10% of the time)
    Typing in the chat windows (5% of the time)

When a task is done, I get to enjoy going to the Race tab and seeing my game crash. Yesterday, I opened and crashed the game for 45 minutes straight until once it didn't crash, the boat updated and I could finish my task. Today, I borrowed a friend old tablet which let me at least finish a task so I don't let down the rest of my racing co-op.

And I know what the answer will be to this post : Reinstall, clear cache. Always the same canned response. Yes, we both did. Multiple times.

I feel like my only chance is to cross my fingers that it's all related to the Halloween stuff and that after the event or at the new update next month, the problem disappear.

The forum are not a great reflection of the widespread problem. Take the "zoo xp bug" (which was fixed in the recent update). At least 10 members of my 30 persons co-op was affected. Sure, there was "many" posts in the forum (around 50 ?) but a third of my co-op was affected, how many users did it truly touched. Even if you remove the people who aren't registered, the latest contest had over 3000 posts.

I want to finish by saying thank you to our two mods. You really do all you can to help us. I only wish you had real line to Playrix.

We are starting to get some responses from the admins on the various issues and will update the first post in this thread with their answers

Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Hi DD,

We could do but the only difficulty is that Anastasia's information is out of date now due to the new Playrix support set up, as members do not receive a ticket number any more. Good idea