Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions after the October Update

Questions after the October Update

To report a problem

1. Go to your game settings via the cog on the top left hand side of your screen.
    2. Select Help and Support.
    3. Look through the Article choices for one that is most relevant to your issue and select it.
    4. If you haven't tried the instructions provided, then do so then.
    5. If the instructions help, then click 'yes' to the question at the bottom of your screen.
    6. If the instructions do not help then you should click 'no' to the helpful question, then a 'Contact Us' button will be visible. Select this tab and complete the form with as much detail as you can then press send.
    7. You should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your support request. If this doesn't happen, please check your junk/spam folders.

** If you cannot find a relevant article, then choose a question and the 'Contact Us' icon or button should be visible next to the question mark at the top right hand side of your screen. Select this option and continue as above.

15/10. Additional info provided by the admins.

There really are no ticket numbers now that we have undergone the Help & Support section modernization. As an alternative, we can now find certain tickets via a senders e-mail address.
    We'll soon tell more about all the changes made to the Help & Support section in the News Tab in the game.

- Since the latest update, the cost of higher level buildings is not visible. We have asked if this was intended, or it is an unexpected problem that will be fixed.

15/10 (AEDT) We have received the following response on this:

What is for the price of community buildings no longer being displayed, this is not a bug, but the intended change implemented by our developers. In case it causes players discomfort, we'll definitely inform the Development Team so that they could reconsider this feature.

Thank you for your support and understanding as always
    Last edited by hyacinth; 11-02-2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Added item on cost of buildings

Thanks for posting!!

Hi Hyacinth
    I can understand it must be frustrating for Playrix to receive lots of complaints about a single issue, but if they acknowledged the problem as soon as was picked up, many players wouldn't have the need to complain. Also, not every player visits this forum, so the only way they can get answers or help is through the new 'contact us' system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Hi Hyacinth
    I can understand it must be frustrating for Playrix to receive lots of complaints about a single issue, but if they acknowledged the problem as soon as was picked up, many players wouldn't have the need to complain. Also, not every player visits this forum, so the only way they can get answers or help is through the new 'contact us' system.
    Hi Ann,

I agree with you. I am trying out a new idea to help ease the frustration and for us to keep members informed of any known issues. Unfortunately, nobody here can speed up the process at Playrix's end. However, we can help communication and also prevent the system from being completely overloaded where possible. It is not ideal, but just meant to ease some of the frustration I know that many of us are feeling. Any suggestions or further ideas are very welcome. We will keep this thread updated and delete or add bits as required

Could you not suggest to playrix that as soon as a problem, glitch or issue arises, they post here and also put a message under the news section of the cog in-game, advising players that they are aware of a certain issue and are working to fix the problem. If they can use the news tab for their own new promotions, update news and links to the Facebook page, they could use it to keep every single player updated with known issues and fixes, also, if they gave every player an amount of tcash everytime an issue is found, it may make them look closer at their updates to make sure they are as bug free as possible. I think most players would prefer updates that iron out the more common issues before supplying us with new decorations or 'improvements'.

Could you not suggest to playrix that as soon as a problem, glitch or issue arises, they post here and also put a message under the news section of the cog in-game, advising players that they are aware of a certain issue and are working to fix the problem. If they can use the news tab for their own new promotions, update news and links to the Facebook page, they could use it to keep every single player updated with known issues and fixes, also, if they gave every player an amount of tcash everytime an issue is found, it may make them look closer at their updates to make sure they are as bug free as possible. I think most players would prefer updates that iron out the more common issues before supplying us with new decorations or 'improvements'.
    Absolutely These suggestions have been made very recently by Tassie and I. No doubt others before have suggested similar ideas.If I am being diplomatic, I have to say that communication is not a strong point generally with Playrix. There are exceptions thankfully There are several layers of communication that affect the members/players. For example, I don't know the set up between the Developers and the Playrix Admin. Are they understaffed? What policies do they have to communicate new ideas and updates information? How receptive are all staff to feedback regarding bugs and other issues? Without sounding like I am making excuses for poor customer service, it is difficult to speculate. Often what happens in a "bad or no news"situation, is that some will bury themselves in work, trying to get something positive to pass on. The waiting time increases, more messages and reports are sent, and the frustration grows. Tassie and I do not usually pm a Playrix Admin separately about the same issue. Whoever sends the query, then forwards it on and also the reply to the other person. We also send links to threads, where we feel that the Playrix Admin need to see as soon as possible. It is a learning curve and when you are dealing with people, sometimes we get it right and sometimes we get it wrong. But do I feel that communication needs to improve? ....Absolutely yes!

Hi Ann. I like many players share your frustrations. However, being friends with an experienced and technically adept player who is called on to beta test each new recent update, I think there are some things you may not be aware of.

Each platform version is beta tested by players who use that version (i.e., iOS, Android, MAC, Windows). I think Playrix relies heavily on reports of problems, errors, glitches from these beta testers as they actually play the game - and not all may be as experienced as my friend, so things might slip by.

So, I would like to defend Playrix a bit - I think they really do try hard to find problems before a new update is released.

Hi nana
    I do understand what you're saying. And I appreciate playrix held back the latest update, im assuming, because of a glitch. It just seems to me that with every update, there are always at least one issue. I know nothing about the system but could it be some of the issues are server related which wouldn't be put to the test by having a smaller community beta test?
    Also, if playrix were more proactive in letting us know they are aware of any problems and are trying to fix them asap, it would lead to less frustration and less players emailing customer support, all asking the same questions.

Ann: I agree communication is key and sadly, especially this past year, communication of value from the Admins was quite rare indeed. I do think they are trying to do better in this regard by assigning Admins to each game forum section only recently. I have found Anastasia to be quite prompt in addressing concerns and leaving announcements and information for player's benefit as soon as she understands the questions and has obtained the answers.

Also, everyone must remember that the Admins are themselves support staff in many instances and I am sure their workload is enormous.

I agree nana, their workloads seem to be overflowing right now, but that is what they get paid for!! If they want us players to support the game and spend cash on it to pay their wages, it seems logical to me that they should be as responsive as possible, let us know they are aware and dealing with issues, rather than ignoring us. This just leads to countless threads on the forum about the same issue and would also cut down on the enormous amount of emails they must receive on a daily basis.
    When I first started playing this game, there weren't as many updates and if my memory serves me correctly, very few glitches. I think they feel they need to update monthly and that doesn't give them the time to iron out all the problems before the updates are issued. Also, im sure the support staff posted more regularly on the forum too.
    Just my own opinion, nothing more than that!