Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Safe Event

That's weird then. I never got offered another safe after the first one. I mean, it's not a big deal since I don't really want to constantly be given safes I don't want to pay for, but I only got the one.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

I agree, the safe feature is pointless. Just a coin sale with a gimmick.

I think it would be better if it worked like the weekly scarf event. You get perhaps 2 days to accumulate at least 3,000 coins. Once you do you, the safe opens and the accumulated coins are yours for free. It would still be a challenge for most players since you’d have to beat about 10-12 levels in 2 days to open the safe.
    Last edited by as3487; 01-21-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Hundred percent agree should be free some people may spend coins to finish levels to fill and open the safe.. Only to find out they need to pay for it. Bad move here guys its like a challenge to fill up the should be free to empty it.. Not happy 😤😤😤

Unhappy I keep earning the safe and never get it.

Hi New to the forums, love the game! I am a bit frustrated though with this new Gold Reserve event/challenge thing. Twice now I have gotten over 3000 gold saved in my safe (currently standing at 3448) and yet last time it just disappeared and "reset" and now it is still telling me to wait 15h 37m. last night it was telling me to buy for $3.99. Is this just a way to make us spend money or is this a glitch? Has anyone else had this happen?

You have to buy the coins you earned...crazy!!

Welcome to forum
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

It's not a glitch. You have to purchase the safe to get the coins. Mine costs $2.99.

??? I haven't seen this event at all?

Wow, what a rip-off. I'll watch their ads, but I am not paying real money for game stuff. Thanks!

The safe is pointless!

It seems to me that the safe is not a valid 'extra'. The deal is you get 12000 coins for $8.49, however, I also regularly get the 80% off deal which gets me 5500 coins for $1.49. So, with basic math, for less that $3, I get 11000 coins, but the safe costs $8.49 and the difference in value is only 1000 coins. Someone didn't do their job here. Not that I spend a dime on the game anyways, but someone should have noticed that its a garbage deal.

I refuse to pay actual $$ for a virtual game. It seems unfair to me that the developers insist on payment for coins that you have earned playing their game. The are doing the same thing on Fishdom. This is extortion, and I may have to quit playing.