Thread: Is level 300 worth the effort?

Is level 300 worth the effort?

I am stuck on level 300, and at this point have not once come even slightly close to achieving the goals necessary to complete it. I am unwilling to spend a week on a single level, nor am I willing to hand over a lot of money to the dev team.

So to anyone who has completed the level successfuly: Did you have to use a lot of real money to accomplish it and/or did it take you many days to hit it lucky and win?

I solved it the same day I reached it but I use 5 more moves for 900 coins.

Here is a VIDEO for that level. Waiting for many boosters to appear and then, launshing a combo bomb/torpedo not only clear the board but launch a lot of tools in 1 move.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks! I will keep at it then.

The video on top is easier than I did.

When I did, 20 ice blocks came out of the bottom surprise box.

If possible, do not use the vertical rocket in the middle, but proceed to the other part first.

When the ice is spread at first, it ends up doing nothing.

If there is a carpet on the floor, Ice blocks do not have to be removed.

https://youtu.be/hiB-hmGdXGQ

good luck!!

I’m just starting 300 and I just looked at it and said....maybe tomorrow. Seems difficult. Persistence pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane Schwartz View Post
    I am stuck on level 300, and at this point have not once come even slightly close to achieving the goals necessary to complete it. I am unwilling to spend a week on a single level, nor am I willing to hand over a lot of money to the dev team. mcdvoice

So to anyone who has completed the level successfuly: Did you have to use a lot of real money to accomplish it and/or did it take you many days to hit it lucky and win?
    I have been stuck on this level for so long...
    Last edited by Thomas951; 01-29-2019 at 04:24 AM.