Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building The Cake

Building The Cake

I built the cake when it first came out then I decided to move it to the zoo as I can't stand gaudy decorations only thing is I now need to rebuild it grrr why is this??? Can anyone tell me what is required again I'm up to level 4 TIA 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Misttree View Post
    I built the cake when it first came out then I decided to move it to the zoo as I can't stand gaudy decorations only thing is I now need to rebuild it grrr why is this??? Can anyone tell me what is required again I'm up to level 4 TIA ������
    Hi Misttree, when you look at it in your decorations tab is does look "unbuilt," but if you set it out, it should be built Try it, and let us know if it works. You would have had to place it in storage to move it to your zoo. So if you are saying it is placed in your zoo, and seems to have disappeared/or requires rebuilding then I am not sure.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-23-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Hi sweetness, yes placed a fully made cake in storage pulled it out in the zoo and am back to making it again started at level 3 though ...

Quote Originally Posted by Misttree View Post
    Hi sweetness, yes placed a fully made cake in storage pulled it out in the zoo and am back to making it again started at level 3 though ...
    I am sssooo sorry. I wonder what happened. I have mine in storage. I am going to try and put mine in the zoo and see what happens. I will let you know. It will take me a while, but I will be back to report.

Merged Post:

Misttree, I tried mine. Like I said, in my decorations tab it did not look made. I went to my zoo, and when I took it out of storage and placed it, it was fully made. Just wondering if you ever took a screen shot, cause if you did maybe customer support could help you? Either way, even if you didn't take a picture I would report it. I don't think this has happened to anyone else, but not sure, could be a Thread/post concerning this have not researched it. What a pain , I remember building it and it took a lot of resources.

Hey, I also want to give you this link it will give you all the ingredients you need. It was a big help. Sorry you are having to do this again. I will also be merging all these post into one. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-23-2018 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Merged Post

Ok thx will have a look and see if I did ... will contact support anyway cheers

Slightly off topic in respect of not entire cake in move but 'wonky' cake.

Yesterday in a town that I went to to fill a train crate I noticed that their cake appeared to have 'slipped' on one side and pedestrians were actually walking over it! I thought that very weird so went to a coop members town and theirs was the same.

I did take a screenshot but don't know how to upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Slightly off topic in respect of not entire cake in move but 'wonky' cake.

Yesterday in a town that I went to to fill a train crate I noticed that their cake appeared to have 'slipped' on one side and pedestrians were actually walking over it! I thought that very weird so went to a coop members town and theirs was the same.

I did take a screenshot but don't know how to upload it.
    Thanks Ruth, and hhmmm, that is interesting, and maybe could explain some things. If you are on IOS let me know (if you feel like messing with it), and I will give you the steps to "upload" the photo

Is this what you mean?

(Taken from airport global top).

IMG_1224.jpg

I have no idea why it's done that... small glitch in the system?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Is this what you mean?

(Taken from airport global top).

IMG_1224.jpg

I have no idea why it's done that... small glitch in the system?
    Thanks Nevada, I was really curious about that. That definitely needs to be reported. I guess the next question would be are "visitors" just seeing it (I wonder), cause if I was seeing it in my cake it would drive my OCD nuts, so without question I know I would be contacting CS.

Yes, thanks Nevada, that's exactly it.

I thought I was seeing things, perhaps only a part built cake? until I went to other towns and saw the same thing.

Very odd.