Thread: Task changing?

Unhappy Task changing?

One of my co-op players took a 135 PT airplane task and when she went to fill the plane, it had changed to a 97 PT animal feeding task. She's very upset! Does anyone know how or why this happened?

Aside from that she can't contact Playrix from her game. She sent me a screen shot and there's no Contact Us for her. What's going on?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lisagrant; 10-13-2016 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Adding lack of contact us

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    One of my co-op players took a 135 PT airplane task and when she went to fill the plane, it had changed to a 97 PT animal feeding task. She's very upset! Does anyone know how or why this happened?

Aside from that she can't contact Playrix from her game. She sent me a screen shot and there's no Contact Us for her. What's going on?
    Hi Lisa,

Unfortunately the new system of reporting a problem fails here. Apparently you have to choose a help option which is applicable to your issue, read the article, then if it doesn't resolve the problem, then click not helpful and contact us will suddenly appear!!! Anyway, naturally your co-op member's problem is not listed and I can't find a way to report on that menu. So please can you ask her to use the link in my signature to report the problem. Why oh why, the report an issue button has gone is a mystery to me!

Thank you so much! She submitted her issues via the link.

Our co-op is experiencing similar issues.

Hi Beth. I have sent a pm to Anastasia. Hopefully we can get this looked into.