Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Member Priority

I agree with those who said that a help is a help, whether giving or receiving, it doesn’t matter who it’s from or to. However, when a teammate needs to fill plane crates for a task or clovers, I tell them what I need for my plane, for example. They then tell me what they have and come to my town. Once they’re there, I flag the crates one at a time and they can fill them. It almost always works, so give it a try!

Nope, his FB friends get there first even if I’m there waiting. It’s annoying, but c’est la vie..

NB, we aren’t requesting because we need the item.. we’re trying to give clovers to our teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    If you are in a coop which is very active, a delay could work well, but if youre in a single coop, or one whos players are inactive a lot of the time or even if youre not in a coop, a delay would be really frustrating. If you had to wait a certain amount of time before your request showed up for other players to fill, that would have a negative impact on your game.
    We're only talking about a few seconds delay. That is not going to impact a solo player's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Nope, his FB friends get there first even if I’m there waiting. It’s annoying, but c’est la vie..

NB, we aren’t requesting because we need the item.. we’re trying to give clovers to our teammates.
    Not only trying to give clovers to our teammates, but also trying to help them complete their tasks especially when it comes to this season's crate filling.

Many times, a player's help bar is completely empty, or they are only seeing help requests for trains, presumably because teams are trying to fulfil plane requests within their co-ops. Co-ordinating crate filling with another co-op member becomes frustrating when they are already in your town waiting for you to flag the plane, only to find an ever helpful friend has filled the crates instead. That stuffs up the co-op member's task because they now have to wait even longer to complete their task. It's especially frustrating for those members who can only get to play at certain times of the day.