Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clovers

Question We need a plan so we don’t lose Clovers or feel like we have to pull back on Helps

I didn’t know we got clovers for filling Requests in chat. ? I thought we get 1 clover max per plane no matter how many crates we fill and one clover for each train crate we fill (up to 3 on trains). Right?
    But clovers for filling Requests? What about if 3 ppl all pitch in on your Request? Who gets the clover then?
    Can you clarify this?
    Also, can someone clear up this very confusing question and just give us a strategy so we don’t lose anything, and tell us exactly what we should tell our teammates so they don’t lose anything either? I mean, that would be most helpful.
    I love the mods but I find they don’t always *offer the info they could and therefore they make the game money (or game doesn’t have to “give” clovers with these caps). Know what I mean? I could be wrong about the mods but that’s my experience.
    So can we have a real, no lose strategy to not lose clovers? Then we can all watch what we do without pulling back our helping and we all win. Otherwise, feeling like another thing we do disappears, or we get less of after every update, will only create a sense of unfairness as I feel losing clovers for helping does. *Especially when we’re losing them without even knowing it! That’s like going to work for free.
    Thank you!!
    Happy Townshipping.

Not every time you fill a co-op chat request gives you a clover.

Say someone requests 8 strawberries. If one person fills all of them you generally get 1 clover, but there is a chance you could get 2 or 3. If you put in 2, someone else puts in 4, and the last person puts in another 2. I would speculate that at least one of you would get a clover and possibly all 3 but no guarantee.

Planes as far as I know give you 3 otherwise filling more than 1 crate is useless. Share the clovers and let someone else. This I will try to confirm for you next airplane my wife has.

Trains I know I get 3 if I fill all three boxes.

You can get clovers from balloons on occasion.

Also you Daily reward can give clovers.

I played 150 clovers in the HOL yesterday. Had 37 leftover. Have added another 54 today. Today has been a mediocre day for me. I was not feeling well last night. To meds to help me sleep and with pain. Woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach leaking fluid. Patched myself up. Took another pain pill. Slept until 10 am CST.

As soon as I find out on the plane I'll let you know.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Cheri,

I confirmed last night that we get 1 for each plain crate we fill.
    Clovers for chat requests are hit and miss on how many you can get.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC

The only way to not lose clovers is to keep an eye on how many you have.
    If you have 50 at the HOL, play, which will use 5 therefore you have room to earn another 5
    If you have 100 in the Town Hall transfer some to your HOL and then play.
    When transferring from the Town Hall the game will always take what's needed to make up 50 at the HOL, so once you have transferred then you need to play to make room for at least 5.

Clovers from chat requests are given randomly, but you can only receive a maximum of 5 clovers a day for helping via chat requests, regardless of how many products you give. This means like Cuddz said you should leave at least 5 spaces at your HOL as these go there directly, not to the town hall in the form of a letter.

... and don't leave room for exactly 5 only in the HOL either, as Ernie gives sometimes clovers, too.

The good thing is, all over 100 go from the Town hall to the HOL automatically, so you have to watch only one place.

and btw: no, I didn't understand what you mean with that sentence at all:
    I love the mods but I find they don’t always *offer the info they could and therefore they make the game money (or game doesn’t have to “give” clovers with these caps).
    are you talking of our Moderators?? and which caps?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Clovers from chat requests are given randomly, but you can only receive a maximum of 5 clovers a day for helping via chat requests,
    Downtown,

Thank you for that info. Something else I've learned from listening to people on the forum, item # 42
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Downtown,

Thank you for that info. Something else I've learned from listening to people on the forum, item # 42
    You're welcome Gary . Yes the forum is great for picking up useful info .

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    ...Something else I've learned from listening to people on the forum, item # 42
    LOL - glad we've found the answer here, too.
    1572507658656870334886.jpg
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-31-2019 at 07:48 AM. Reason: and Gary, always double-check the names you're using... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL - glad we've found the answer here, too.
    1572507658656870334886.jpg

Ahh thanks for that DD. I did wonder at the #42 but decided just to skirt over it