Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clovers

Mimy, There are 3 distinct ways you receive Clovers.

1) Each "Thank you letter" you get from filling planes and trains for others is "converted" into a Clover when you collect the letters from the town hall. This works exactly as you have described as "your experience".

2) In your co-op Chat Window, your teammates can request products. When you hit the "help" button, you may or may not receive a "Clover", not a "Letter", for helping them. If you already have 50 Clovers in the HOL, this "chat-clover" is lost.

3) Occasionally Ernie will give you 3 Clovers as a "Daily Reward". If you have 48, 49, or 50 clovers in the HOL, 1, 2, or all 3 of those clovers will be lost.

{edit after seeing Mimy's post} - so even as a solo racer who will not encounter #2 you may still be affected by #3
    {edit again after seeing more posts} - #3 is "Ernie at Midnight" giving you a "daily bonus" and is totally separate from helping Ernie with his planes / trains. For that you will get a "thank you letter" just like helping any other player with trains and planes. Ernie's "Thank You Letters" fall under #1.

{editing my edit} - I'm editing so that any clarifying posts become part of the original so that future readers don't have to follow several more replies to get the whole story
    Last edited by cdosr; 01-19-2018 at 04:52 PM.

What will be happened if I try help myself in chat? Will I get clovers too? Its your fault that I got this idea now
    No, I would not try this. Yes, why not? No, I say no and no. Only once, please . Nope.

Oh, I see, I loose Ernie's clover if I have 50 in HOL? I didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    Oh, I see, I loose Ernie's clover if I have 50 in HOL? I didn't know that
    Just to clarify, if you help Ernie with trains/planes, you will get a letter in the town hall, the same way you get from all your friends. Cdosr was talking about when opening the game each day, you sometimes get coins, t-cash, clovers, etc as a daily log-in reward. Those are the clovers that go directly to HOL and are lost if it's full.

What will be happened if I try help myself in chat? Will I get clovers too? Its your fault that I got this idea now
    No, I would not try this. Yes, why not? No, I say no and no. Only once, please . Nope.
    That might be nice but, unfortunately, when you see your "product request" in the chat, there is no "Help" button associated with it. The "Help" button only appears on "product requests" from your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Just to add a bit, when you help your co-op by filling requests in chat, the clovers go directly to HOL, so if your HOL has already 50 clovers stored, the extra you get will be lost. Same goes for any clovers you get as a log-in reward.
    I usually keep 95 in town hall as letters, and 45 in HOL, and whenever i reach one of the limits, i play again.
    Thanks Dreadnought, that's clear enough and I shall ensure I follow your example. Hadn't thought about the clovers coming in from the log-in reward (usually happens about once a week) but I shall now

Yeap, you right, no button "help" for me to help me

Yeap, you right, no button "help" for me to help me
    And no "cancel" button either. That request will sit in your chat forever Of course you will probably not look at the chat ever again. I remember when I was solo racing, I found the chat very boring

Yeah, why will talk with myself anyway, I am not that mad
    Everytime when open chat for cleaning system messages notification, that "product request" button blinking to me, now is grayed, said that I can request something after 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I remember when I was solo racing, I found the chat very boring

BWAHAHAHA. I find that hard to believe, though.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9