Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clovers

Clovers

Once you have collected 50 clovers for the HoL it is possible to continue to collect letters, but how many letters are you allowed to collect? I have quite a few and am worried that if I exceed my allowance (if there is one), I shall not get any clovers for help provided. Not sure if this topic is covered by the Wikis but if it is, please point me in the relevant direction, thanks.

Hi Eliza: HOL max of 50 clovers; Mailbox max of 100 letters
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Just to add a bit, when you help your co-op by filling requests in chat, the clovers go directly to HOL, so if your HOL has already 50 clovers stored, the extra you get will be lost. Same goes for any clovers you get as a log-in reward.
    I usually keep 95 in town hall as letters, and 45 in HOL, and whenever i reach one of the limits, i play again.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    so if your HOL has already 50 clovers stored, the extra you get will be lost.
    No, extra will be stored in mailbox maximum 100, like Nana said.
    You can have 50 in HOL and 100 letters. After playing HOL all you need to do is move letters from mailbox to HOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    No, extra will be stored in mailbox maximum 100, like Nana said.
    You can have 50 in HOL and 100 letters. After playing HOL all you need to do is move letters from mailbox to HOL
    Hm, i was sure that doesn't happen, i actually kept track of it to see how it works, what goes where when one of the storage is full. But maybe i didn't have a good enough connection when i did
    In that case, sorry about the confusion, hope it is like you say

Sorry Mimy, but you are wrong about correcting Dreadnought. Any clover won in the chat window go directly to the HOL not to the letter box. Any help with plane and train will send a letter to the letterbox but NOT help given in the chat.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

This is not my experience. If I have etc. 68 letters and 50 clovers and played 3 round in HOL, when I tap mailbox, only must to do is move 15 letters in HOL and that is really happened. I have again 50 clovers and 15 letters less in mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    This is not my experience. If I have etc. 68 letters and 50 clovers and played 3 round in HOL, when I tap mailbox, only must to do is move 15 letters in HOL and that is really happened. I have again 50 clovers and 15 letters less in mailbox
    That is indeed the way to transfer clovers from the letters in town hall in the HOL in order to play. But we were talking about what happens with the clovers when the HOL storage is full, and you get a clover (not a letter from plane/trains) via chat window - in which case the clovers would go directly in HOL storage, not in town hall.

"Via chat window" = clovers you may randomly get from filling a teammate product request, not a plane/train crate with a thank-you card. Does that make more sense?
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

I dont know, I am solo racer, I can't help myself through chat
    All my letters have clovers.