Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid 3.09 For T-Cash In Sale But Not Received Them (Windows)

Exclamation Paid 3.09 For T-Cash In Sale But Not Received Them (Windows)

hi help anyone who do i contact regarding a payment taken for township dollars but they were not sent to me ive tried the report an issue in the game but nothing happens?

Hi

This has just happened to me. I bought £2.29 of dollars earlier today but didn't receive them. I've just emailed the Support Team now and I'm waiting for a response. When did you buy them? Was it today?

Quote Originally Posted by cosylady View Post
    hi help anyone who do i contact regarding a payment taken for township dollars but they were not sent to me ive tried the report an issue in the game but nothing happens?
    Are you also playing on Windows?
    If you already sent a report from your game, you'll just have to wait for someone from support to get back to you. Unfortunately, it could take days..

Same thing happened to me,yesterday (playing on windows).. i've emailed the support and now i'm waiting...
    Last edited by Katerina]; 01-23-2018 at 12:50 AM.

Dear cosylady, Katerina] and MerseyPaul,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. Could you please pm me your in-game request ID (tap the info icon in the upper right corner of the chat)?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Anna

hi,few days ago I bought an offer package for 2,99 euros twice and received only one.Reported the problem twice also - no response till now!!!!
    I am playing on Windows also

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Are you also playing on Windows?
    If you already sent a report from your game, you'll just have to wait for someone from support to get back to you. Unfortunately, it could take days..
    I have had this happen in another game (not a playrix game) where I purchased something and didn't recieve it. Due to not getting it, it caused me to lose an achievement (where I had a limited amount of time to win that achievement). I contact the game and told them that. About a week later, they not only refunded my account the money, but they gave the rewards that I would have won if I had completed the acheivement.

My point being....they contacted me but it took a LONG TIME. (I'm assuming the developer of this particular game is about the same size as playrix, but can't be sure).

With all the players being accused of cheating unfairly, it is likely going to take even longer to get a response.

It shouldn't take a long time. A bit flagged the accounts a bit with differ parameters can flag account that were accused under fairly for a quick human look see. No harbor glitch has uses refund AND apology issued

Yesterday I tried to buy in a sale for almost 15 euro. No T biljets received so I did it over. Again nothing. When I did a third try suddenly credit on my bank account wasnt sufficient anymore. The failed attempts to buy were taken off my bankaccount. I've spend almost 30 Euro for nothing and am now broke!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Sakhi Devi Dasi View Post
    Yesterday I tried to buy in a sale for almost 15 euro. No T biljets received so I did it over. Again nothing. When I did a third try suddenly credit on my bank account wasnt sufficient anymore. The failed attempts to buy were taken off my bankaccount. I've spend almost 30 Euro for nothing and am now broke!!
    What platform are you playing on?
    You need to send a report from within your game. Go to settings -> help and support. If you're on Windows, go to "report an issue" and send them an email about it, include the receipts that you made those purchases, and they will have to either give you all the t-cash you bought (worth 30euros) or refund the last 2 purchases.
    If you're on Android/iOS/Kindle, go to settings -> help and support -> in-app purchases.