Thread: Frustrating.....

Angry Frustrating.....

Has anyone else got an answer for me....I'm fairly new in this game and after Farmville this is refreshing.....UNTIL.....attempting to invite friends or their requests to befriend....everytime I try to see their towns or help them a message appears....CURRENTLY YOU CANNOT VISIT THIS PLAYERS CITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A NEWER VERSION OF THE GAME...........NOW my question is....how do I upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Joyce View Post
    Has anyone else got an answer for me....I'm fairly new in this game and after Farmville this is refreshing.....UNTIL.....attempting to invite friends or their requests to befriend....everytime I try to see their towns or help them a message appears....CURRENTLY YOU CANNOT VISIT THIS PLAYERS CITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A NEWER VERSION OF THE GAME...........NOW my question is....how do I upgrade?
    Leave the game and then re-enter, rebooting allows you to get the updated version.

Try going into you me App Store/play store, and searching directly for Township (as if you were going to download it for the first time). It should bring up the update option.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”