Thread: Paid For T-Cash, But Didn't Receive It

Paid For T-Cash, But Didn't Receive It

Hello,

I've just bought 110 Town Dollars at £2.29 in a SALE offer, but as I completed the purchase, a message flashed up and said the transaction couldn't be completed at this time. I paid through PayPal though, and I've received email notifications from them to say the payment has gone through. The dollars weren't added to my balance.

I've tried to Report an Issue from within the game, but for some reason I'm unable to get to the email stage of the process (I'm playing on a Windows 10 laptop).

Can anybody help?

Cheers

About the transaction that couldn't be completed, make sure that you have a stable internet connection, and you can also try to shut down game (or even laptop) and see if it shows up when you re-open it.

As for sending a report, when you do that from the windows desktop version, it redirects you to the native windows mail app. Try setting up your email account in the mail app first, then try again from the game. Alternatively, you could use this online form to send them an email, but they will ask you to do so from the game, since when you do that, it includes in the mail all the technical data they need from your game.

Thanks Dreadnought.

I've tried restarting with no joy, so I've just done as you suggested and set my email account up on the laptop (It's a newish one and I hadn't got around to doing that) and managed to send an email to them. Thanks for your help, fingers crossed now they can sort it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MerseyPaul View Post
    Thanks Dreadnought.

I've tried restarting with no joy, so I've just done as you suggested and set my email account up on the laptop (It's a newish one and I hadn't got around to doing that) and managed to send an email to them. Thanks for your help, fingers crossed now they can sort it out for me.
    It seems that you're not the only one who has this problem recently - must be related to the most recent Windows update. Hopefully they will get back to you soon and get it all sorted!
    Good luck!

Just for purposes of an update (in case anybody has had a similar problem), I emailed the Customer Support team and they fixed the matter for me within 24 hours. They just asked for a screen shot of the Microsoft Purchase email, then credited the missing dollars to my account straight away.

I was really pleased with their response.

Quote Originally Posted by MerseyPaul View Post
    Just for purposes of an update (in case anybody has had a similar problem), I emailed the Customer Support team and they fixed the matter for me within 24 hours. They just asked for a screen shot of the Microsoft Purchase email, then credited the missing dollars to my account straight away.

I was really pleased with their response.
    Some good news for a change, how nice Thanks for reporting back, M-Paul!

Thanks for the info here, and the redirect dreadnought

I haven't been able to set up my email with the default app. It just says i can't do it when i open the app.. literally a "Uh-oh!" ..try using your usual device?!

I can see in my bank records now that the money was taken twice (as i wanted the offer and repeated the process)

It's great to see that I'm not the only one with the problem and that it was resolved quite quickly but i am unsure how to start the process of reporting it without being about to use the default email app on my device.

Do you have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Peachville View Post
    Thanks for the info here, and the redirect dreadnought

I haven't been able to set up my email with the default app. It just says i can't do it when i open the app.. literally a "Uh-oh!" ..try using your usual device?!

I can see in my bank records now that the money was taken twice (as i wanted the offer and repeated the process)

It's great to see that I'm not the only one with the problem and that it was resolved quite quickly but i am unsure how to start the process of reporting it without being about to use the default email app on my device.

Do you have any suggestions?
    Do you have by any chance a yahoo mail account? If so, you need to set up a third-party app password, so you can access your account from a different app other than the official yahoo/gmail log-in - in your case, the windows mail app. See here or here instructions on how to do that.