Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Express Delivery Event: General Questions & Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by ReeseTeacher View Post
    Ok, so I broke it down even further....in order to send 18 planes an hour, that would mean you are sending one plane approx every 3-4 minutes. Nonstop. For 10 hours.
    After 21 hours of event time that rate has actually increased to 20/21 planes every hour for 21 hours, lol. If I were to attempt to win I’d need; a bot to cover me while I slept, went to the loo, or did anything else ever; a source of free Tcash so I didn’t mind spending thousands to get 20 back; and complete unfettered access other peoples’ goods to fill my many many planes with. If you read this tho, Admins, do pass on my congratulations to the devs for designing such a quick and simple method for highlighting incautious cheats - and som timely too! Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by CPRK4 View Post
    I do not see this as an event but a way to get some extra items for something I would do anyway. I do not care where I finish, but will gladly accept whatever I receive.
    Exactly. What's not to like? Play normally and get some rewards along the way. I'm not getting the complaints. It's not as if we've waited for months for an event and then Playrix gives us this - we've had a lot of them recently, so something a bit more low key is not so bad, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    Exactly. What's not to like? Play normally and get some rewards along the way. I'm not getting the complaints. It's not as if we've waited for months for an event and then Playrix gives us this - we've had a lot of them recently, so something a bit more low key is not so bad, is it?
    Agreed. Bonus prezzies.

I think most players had been hoping this "event" would be different or a new more original type of challenge.
    I don't expect anything new to come along soon though, same events seem to be coming back again and again, only changing the story behind it

But, this is not an advertised event. It's obviously a filler as the January update has been delayed. I'm just hoping that the Feb update is worth waiting for, as this December update has been a real damp squid for me. I didn't even bother finishing my own goals in the first event and didn't start the second, which is something I've never done before. At least with this event, I'm earning rewards for something I do every day.

I got a "news" update today about the "event"...Amoria said Playrix said the update will be Big! I hope a fun event with new decos!!

Event or not, the rewards could be a lot better regardless. Even if it's just extras for filling planes, they could give us something more useful than nails and paint. Just my opinion.

Does anyone know if the February update will include taking down the Christmas decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I got a "news" update today about the "event"...Amoria said Playrix said the update will be Big! I hope a fun event with new decos!!
    Thanks Score for passing info along. Sounds very good indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Does anyone know if the February update will include taking down the Christmas decorations?
    hi Bethany, I am sure they will come down. Looks like update my happen around first week of February (think that was the word)
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-23-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Oo, I always need nails tho, lol. But they can keep their paint.

I expect the Feb update will see the end of the Christmas stuff.
    Hammers, I need Hammers

I live in New England, we won't be taking down the snow until June

I don’t ever play planes unless I have to. Dislike planes so the event isn’t even worth it. I look forward to events that break up the monotony, something ‘new’ and ‘eventful’, something other than normal gameplay. This is a LAZY effort on the part of Playrix. The only way I would play this is if there was a land expansion prize.
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 01-23-2018 at 07:28 PM.