Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 167

Thread: Express Delivery Event: General Questions & Opinions

  1. #1
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144

    Express Delivery Event: General Questions & Opinions

    Got notification of upcoming event. Helping pilot. Is it doing heli orders or flying the red plane?

  2. #2
    Based on what we can see so far:



    I would guess it's something related to our regular plane - see the crates, the "profitable flight" booster, etc.
    Don't know what will involve though, just filling a certain amount of crates for yourself or for your friends (like the task)? Maybe there will be a different method of scoring, other than the airport leaderboard.
    I am curious though

  3. #3
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144
    Lol, yes...plane in background . I was in hurry to post!

  4. #4
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I would guess it's something related to our regular plane - see the crates, the "profitable flight" booster, etc.
    Don't know what will involve though, just filling a certain amount of crates for yourself or for your friends (like the task)? Maybe there will be a different method of scoring, other than the airport leaderboard.
    I am curious though
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Lol, yes...plane in background . I was in hurry to post!
    Thanks guys, looks very interesting. Maybe like our past "Aerial Event with a Mystery Twist"?

  5. #5
    Member Lightbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    407
    Hmm
    I guess those of us that haven't used the Profitable Flight booster can use it.

  6. #6
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Hmm
    I guess those of us that haven't used the Profitable Flight booster can use it.
    I have 2 of those! Hopefully they will come in handy!

  7. #7
    There is a profitable flight booster?

    ETA: nevermind, I looked down in my purple boosters and there I had one. I really ought to look at them occasionally. lol

  8. #8
    Maybe the big plan for the next update is to finally have some point to the airport Leaderboard, and this is to whet our appetites! I don’t wanna use my boosters, I wanna win more.

  9. #9
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Maybe the event will improve the popularity of the crate task! Not a favorite in my co-op.

  10. #10
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Maybe the big plan for the next update is to finally have some point to the airport Leaderboard, and this is to whet our appetites! I don’t wanna use my boosters, I wanna win more.
    Are you a hoarder?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •