Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Express Delivery Event: General Questions & Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well, visit one of the two players at the global top (try the level 99 one). Park your view on the airport and watch for a while. The plane fills, disappears, reappears, rinse, repeat.

Since it's late at night in Russia, I'm betting it's a bot of some sort or this guy has no time for sleeping and plays this monotonously.
    That was my thought originally too - nobody could play so consistently without eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, etc, even if they are using unlimited tcash.... My other thought is that more than one person might have access to the account and they work in shifts? But a program bot makes more sense, I think.... I wonder if that goes against Playrix's fair play rules?

I do not believe we have professionals players in Township. There is not money to be made. We see professional players on gaming machine, not mobile. They are hired to test new game or they participate in special events all over the world. Do a search and you will learn about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I do not believe we have professionals players in Township. There is not money to be made. We see professional players on gaming machine, not mobile. They are hired to test new game or they participate in special events all over the world. Do a search and you will learn about them.
    If they aren't professional players, and they aren't using bots, how are they able to complete that many planes? Without sleeping? Without eating? Something is not adding up

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    After 21 hours of event time that rate has actually increased to 20/21 planes every hour for 21 hours, lol. If I were to attempt to win I’d need; a bot to cover me while I slept, went to the loo, or did anything else ever; a source of free Tcash so I didn’t mind spending thousands to get 20 back; and complete unfettered access other peoples’ goods to fill my many many planes with. If you read this tho, Admins, do pass on my congratulations to the devs for designing such a quick and simple method for highlighting incautious cheats - and som timely too! Kudos.
    This what I was thinking, though not in the exact words. You said way way clearer that I can lol. I hope they ban these cheats though

Quote Originally Posted by ReeseTeacher View Post
    If they aren't professional players, and they aren't using bots, how are they able to complete that many planes? Without sleeping? Without eating? Something is not adding up
    It is possible to do that. You can have a friend in another time zone and play together. One is playing one half of the day, another - second half of the day. it's not against the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    It is possible to do that. You can have a friend in another time zone and play together. One is playing one half of the day, another - second half of the day. it's not against the rules...
    It is, actually. Playrix’s terms and conditions specify that account sharing is a violation of their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It is, actually. Playrix’s terms and conditions specify that account sharing is a violation of their rules.
    I haven't seen that in the rules, but ok, if you say so. Won't argue as I don't know all the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I haven't seen that in the rules, but ok, if you say so. Won't argue as I don't know all the rules.
    From Playrix.com Terms of Use, under User Conduct:

“You agree that you will not:
    Share your password or any credentials you may use to access your Account with anyone
    Purchase, sell, rent, or give away your Account, or otherwise make available your Account to any third party”

I googled it, lol

But you can have all team who played on one device and that isn't against rules. And asians works in teams, I read about this in newspapers. And mobile video game industry is very profitably and it is logical to me that even in Township we maybe have proffesional players. And they are legal buyers, they not break the rules.
    Playrix have system for catch cheaters. Anybody who run bots will be banned very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well, visit one of the two players at the global top (try the level 99 one). Park your view on the airport and watch for a while. The plane fills, disappears, reappears, rinse, repeat.

Since it's late at night in Russia, I'm betting it's a bot of some sort or this guy has no time for sleeping and plays this monotonously.

He uses a lot of tcash. Retrieve planes, filling them and also 11 land expensions in town and zoo. That is not normal. Read on the forum that many players have removed the tcash. Maybe Plarix should also look at this one?