Thread: Are boosters bad?

Lightbulb Are boosters bad?

Boosters Are items that can help With completing a level, They serve to make Hard level easier, and make so that we dont have to send 20 lifes per level.

Well atleats they Are suppose to do that. But unfortunatly(sorry if i miss spelled) they dont really offer alot of support. They offensiv Spawn in Corners or other bad places, making them useless. Or we get a level where we Are force to use them to soon, and in places they do very little for us.

This is mostly because of there Random spawning mechanic.

So my suggestion. Is that we pick there Spawn point ourself, so that we can Maximise there efficiency more, and make the levels easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0115 View Post
    Well atleats they Are suppose to do that. But unfortunatly(sorry if i miss spelled) they dont really offer alot of support. They offensiv Spawn in Corners or other bad places, making them useless. Or we get a level where we Are force to use them to soon, and in places they do very little for us.
    Hi Justin and Welcome to the Forum. There is a little tip that Playrix Staff gave us that may help you when you pick your boosters and they are not where you want. To get the most "bang for your buck," try this: Go into your level to play, pick boosters you want, hit play, look at the board to see where your boosters have landed. DO NOT start playing. If you "dont" like the set-up of where your boosters have landed, hit the little "tech button" (upper right on screen), pick the last item that comes up (it looks like a door knocker), and that will TAKE you out of that level, and you can start over. I do this all the time, even with Fishdom and Homescapes. Good Luck
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-18-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Hi Justin and Welcome to the Forum. There is a little tip that Playrix Staff gave us that may help you when you pick your boosters and they are not where you want. To get the most "bang for your buck," try this: Go into your level to play, pick boosters you want, hit play, look at the board to see where your boosters have landed. DO NOT start playing. If you "dont" like the set-up of where your boosters have landed, hit the little "tech button" (upper right on screen), pick the last item that comes up (it looks like a door knocker), and that will TAKE you out of that level, and you can start over. I do this all the time, even with Fishdom and Homescapes. Good Luck
    FYI, the button is in the lower left on my iPad. But this trick has helped me get to level 659 without spending a dime.
    Also, the paper airplanes are the least useful booster. I generally don't bother wasting a move to create them unless I only have one more item before I complete the level.