Thread: 72 diamonds saved in that 3 days event and now what?

72 diamonds saved in that 3 days event and now what?

I don't understand that 3 days compétition
    We had to save up to 60 diamonds (or more) in that little purple dauphin
    We could open it before the end of the competition and pay 3,49 or wait til the end of the event no?
    Well it ended yesterday and I didn't receive my diamonds?!!
    How does it work?
    Thank you for helping me out

Hi cesaria

This was not a competition or event. It is just a new thing in the game. We earn extra diamonds each time we solve a level. These go in the special piggy bank for us to buy at a special price. We do not get them for free at all. I just ignore that part of the game as I do not see any value in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi cesaria

This was not a competition or event. It is just a new thing in the game. We earn extra diamonds each time we solve a level. These go in the special piggy bank for us to buy at a special price. We do not get them for free at all. I just ignore that part of the game as I do not see any value in it.
    Wow... How disappointing! I thought I had 70+ diamonds saved
    True to say there's no much value in this!
    Thank you for your reply

I agree....I thought it was super fun to win diamonds after every level. I too thought that those would be credited to my diamond bank. And, I am disappointed to find out that they were not. I believe that we should win diamonds for every level. In addition to that, I will refuse to watch anymore of the ads considering I haven’t received a diamond from doing so in a while. There is no way I’m going to spend 30 seconds watching some stupid ad for 320 coins.