Thread: Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year!

I know it’s not even Christmas yet but I figure the developers have already got that holiday worked out so I’m looking forward to the next big event which should be Chinese New Year! This year will be the year of the pig! How very appropriate for Township.

Anyways I have a few requests/wishes:

I do hope this year the devs will bring back the Tree of Light Decoration. I started playing the year after it first came out and that first year was looking so forward to the Chinese New Year event so I could get it and then go figure it’s not even available! So please, please, please bring it back!

Additionally I think it would be really great to add in a giving feature to this event. In most places during CNY people will give each other red envelopes filled with money how nice would it be to gift out maybe not tcash but a cute deco like with some of the other events.

And lastly it would be so fun and very appropriate if we could play a different type of mini game appropriate for the holiday such as Majhong!

Just some suggestions for the developers consideration if anyone else has anything to add feel free! 🙂
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

A decorating competition! By far my favorite area of my town and zoo is the Chinese area in the zoo, and it’d be cool to have a competition to see who can decorate the best! A gift giving system would also be cool- Tcash and a deco!? Sign me up!
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (iOS) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 64 👌
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

Thanks for the support Jammy I totally agree with you that a design competition would be really cool!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I really hope that they bring back the tree of life too - during that month I had a lot going on and was never able to fully upgrade my tree, and it has always bugged me! Plus its one of the most stunning decorations Township has offered so I am 100% on board with this!