Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Didn't Level Up

Didn't Level Up

I was very close to 67 after the Halloween update and reached it less than an hour ago. However, I just noticed I never got the level up window/message and now my exp is way up at 475,152 to level 67...

*Edit: Nevermind I restarted the app and it's showing 20k+ to level 67, but it was showing 475,152 previously and I'm not sure what caused that.

*Edit 2: Found out what's causing it. As Maggie and a few others have mentioned below as soon as you collect something that's sold out in the zoo it resets your XP way higher than even the few next level reqs.
    Last edited by BrendonL; 10-11-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: found the culprit

Having the same problem. I finally figured it out. Go in the zoo, still ok. Get out back to town, now the xp for that level is at zero.

To add to it, just getting in the zoo and getting out is not enough it look like. I need to collect a reward.

Hi both of you

I levelled up after the upgrade this morning and I have no problem. I am on Android too. I checked going in and out the zoo and after collecting some rewards and my XP are going down like they should. It is not a general problem.

Thanks Graylady. I isolated it to just after collecting the rewards, I can see the xp going toward the xp line then pouf! I don't lose xp and restarting the app fix it. Another member of my co-op is experiencing the same thing. Both on Android. As long as it's only cosmetic, it's not a big problem waiting for the fix.

The same bug. It disappears after restart but appears again and doesn't depend on what I'm doing (or I haven't spotted the moment yet). Always keeping eye on progress bar is uncomfortable

After I did the latest update, my XP points go down to 0 after I visit the Zoo. I'm at level 52, 4/5ths of the way to level 53. I have to get out of the app and power down my phone in order to for my XP to appear normally. I am playing on an android phone.

Will this bug (I think it's a bug) be fixed or will I have to avoid the Zoo from now on?

Level display bug in this new update

Hi there,

I just wanna know if this just happen with me..

Everytime e go to the zoo, collect the goods and come back to my city, my level display bugs. It stops showing how much xp I have.

This is what happens: I'm level 44 and it shows 45 073 point until level 45. When I go to the zoo, collect my goods and come back to the city, suddenly it's like I just level up to level 44 because it says 502 801 points until level 45.

The display works again only if I close the app and open it again. I'm pretty sure that the problem starts after the update.

Maybe no one notice that yet...

Anyway, I just want to report this issue and hope that it can be solve soon. I'm sorry but it's kind irritating me this situation cause I have to close and open the app everytime I go to my zoo.

So it's the Zoo after all.

The question is: do points we got AFTER going to the zoo and dropping progress ADD after we restart the app? If so, this bug is not a big deal. As far as I can see, they do add, but maybe someone has accurate calculations

I was in a good mod and make the calculations, the game add the points after going to the zoo...

But I still Hope that they fix it.. it's an annoying situation