Thread: Stuck on level56

Stuck on level56

I looked for the you tube help but the level 56 was different . The one I am doing you collect pearls and I just can't complete this level any help appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    I looked for the you tube help but the level 56 was different . The one I am doing you collect pearls and I just can't complete this level any help appreciated
    Hi Ali's. I can't remember that level, but as you have said, all of the YouTube videos show the boxes surrounding the tiles and no pearls. Forgive me for asking but are you sure that you are on level 56 Fishdom Deep Dive?

I am on level 56 Fishdom but it doesn't say deep dive. I downloaded it on my kindle fire.

I am on level 56 Fishdom but it doesn't say deep dive. I downloaded it on my kindle fire.
    Thank you Alia, have you used the YouTube videos for an other level? Can you check level 55 to see if it is the same as your game?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=USjp3S9OZfI
    Last edited by hyacinth; 10-09-2016 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Added link

I have checked but it is not the same.

Thank you Ali's. I have left a message alerting Eugene from Playrix to this thread, so hopefully he can help us solve the mystery

Thank you for your help

I looked at the New walkthroughs but my v of 56 was not there.I have tried to upload a screenshot of the level but I think I have been unsuccessful.
    Last edited by Alis; 10-11-2016 at 01:15 AM.

I looked at the New walkthroughs but my v of 56 was not there.I have tried to upload a screenshot of the level but I think I have been unsuccessful.
    I noticed that . It is about the only one we want which is typical! I will send you a pm.

Thank you for your help.