Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.10 New Update

Quote Originally Posted by musicalia65 View Post
    I also love you, but i would prefer less love and more solutions.
    I cannot agree more
    Town: Lindatown
    Level: 90; zoo level: 13
    iMac player; GC name: LMIP13

In the announcement you said: •New regatta bonus: get more points if all your co-op members take part in the race!

You realize that this is going to cause hundreds of posts asking what this means.

Where are the points applied?
    To the race score?
    To the Golden Leader Board score?
    Isn't this unfair to give points to one team just for "participation"?
    Doesn't this favor single player coops?
    Is there a formula for how the points are calculated?
    What is that formula?

Yada, Yada. When you make such statements, you should know by now given how many posts the changes in the regatta rules or the reveal of a golden leader board dumping penalty, etc. have generated that you should clarify these things in your original posting.

Ok, off my soapbox, be prepared for the onslaught of questions about this

So true, Charlie!

Now I hinder my Coop team even if I opt out of the regatta?!!!!!!!!!!!

Please will someone make the developers sit on their hands when they are tempted to mess with the Regatta. It isn't perfect but none of these changes are necessary. Let us sail in our own way and reevaluate the situation in the future.

Yay
    Sounds like many cool improvements to several aspects. Especially thanks for faster zoo level ups.

Well said Hyacinth. We have several in our coop who can't race every week, and opt out for a break. We are a great team and are happy to have helpful spectators. But we are also competitive, and those who do race, race hard. The new bonus points will put pressure on players to support their teams, or make highly competitive leaders feel they have to kick out those who would prefer to play alternate weeks. So unnecessary!
    Mend what's broken Playrix!
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Our coop has already decided to ignore that rule. Its only going to cause fights and hard feelings
    Level 118+
    Co-op: Smooth Waters #smnshp
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teresa.bushey
    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)
    Tools Needed to Complete Community Buildings http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Gardenscapes - level 1650+
    Homescapes - level 450+

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    Our coop has already decided to ignore that rule. Its only going to cause fights and hard feelings
    Your co-op sounds like a nice place to be

I will not implement that rule either in my coop. Every one is untitled to a break any time they need.

My update was done before I collected my rewards this morning. For what I've seen, the bonus will apply to the leaderboard. It seem like all or nothing. We were 6 racers out of 10 members and we had 0 points. Unless it did not count for the last regatta.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I will not implement that rule either in my coop. Every one is untitled to a break any time they need.

My update was done before I collected my rewards this morning. For what I've seen, the bonus will apply to the leaderboard. It seem like all or nothing. We were 6 racers out of 10 members and we had 0 points. Unless it did not count for the last regatta.
    Hi Graylady. I certainly won't be enforcing it in my co-op either. I believe that the rules only start from tomorrow's race