Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.10 New Update

Quote Originally Posted by Prplangel View Post
    People are talking about update... I cannot find it for some reason?? ...help !!
    on what platform are you playing ? So far iOS and Android have the update. Not sure about Kindle. There is no update yet for Windows and MAC.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    on what platform are you playing ? So far iOS and Android have the update. Not sure about Kindle. There is no update yet for Windows and MAC.
    Graylady..thanks for the info! I have been playing on my Kindle this morning, I had no idea that it was out on iOS already. Gonna put my iPad on and update now

Quote Originally Posted by MacAttack View Post
    When will iMac get the update?
    As we're still waiting for the September update, I suspect the October one might reach us by Christmas........maybe!
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Dear Mac players,

Unfortunately, the exact date of the next update release is unknown yet. However, let me assure you that our developers are currently working hard to deliver you the update as soon as possible. We expect that it will be ready by the end of October.

On behalf of the Township Team, I would like to apologize for the long waiting and thank you for your patience. We love you <3

Does the new update have better security then old. Last regatta a team started with 18 racers and somehow added another racer during it and obviously won, since no other team had 19. I've reported it and keep getting responses not related to question

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    Dear Mac players,

Unfortunately, the exact date of the next update release is unknown yet. However, let me assure you that our developers are currently working hard to deliver you the update as soon as possible. We expect that it will be ready by the end of October.

On behalf of the Township Team, I would like to apologize for the long waiting and thank you for your patience. We love you <3
    This promised update by the end of October Anastasia, would that be the September update?
    Mac users still don't have the option to request mining tool through the coop - a feature which was missed from the August update, which we were assured would accompany the September update.
    And if you are now promising the September update by the end of October, could you tell us when we can expect the October update???
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hello Lyndie!

Though it always takes longer to create updates for Mac and Windows Phone players, we are trying to compensate this inconvenience by adding more new content per update then we usually do for iOS/Android versions of the game.

For now it is known for sure that the next update will include features which were implemented in the latest iOS/Android updates. Unfortunately, I cannot share with you more details as they are unknown yet. As soon as there are any new information, I will definitely let you guys know!
    Last edited by Anastasia Bukina; 10-10-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Hi, after this update I got a problem - when I visit any other farm the game shows a black screen for 20 seconds (I counted), and it happens each time. Other people from my co-op also have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    Dear Mac players,

We love you <3
    I also love you, but i would prefer less love and more solutions.
    musicalia65
    level 180

Love the new update, you guys are all awesome! Keep up the good work! Well wishes to you all!
    Jennifer