Thread: 'Ask All' Button To Request Lives From Friends

'Ask All' Button To Request Lives From Friends

Make requesting life from my friends list in one ask all for life just from fishdom friends

Idea #1 ..breed fish ...we can buy fish that breed little baby fish and stock up on wierd and unusual fish. IDEA #2 when I earn helps items like bombs and lightning and nuclear blasts why not be able to roll them over to the next level or store them in a chest ...I earned them why can't I keep them

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn brooks View Post
    Idea #1 ..breed fish ...we can buy fish that breed little baby fish and stock up on wierd and unusual fish. IDEA #2 when I earn helps items like bombs and lightning and nuclear blasts why not be able to roll them over to the next level or store them in a chest ...I earned them why can't I keep them
    Hi Dawn. Welcome to the Forum I am not sure how practical it would be to implement your first idea. Although I love babies in general, so it is interesting to me.

Now you second idea.....Yes please Even if it was just the power ups that I have created with my last move maybe?

Hey,

Myself and Family play this game and everyone has enjoyed the upgrades bar a few changes;
    1. When you used to visit friends you used to be able to feed all their fish tanks. And now you only get 1 tank. Less money.

2. The actual fish tanks never get dirty anymore. So less money than before and the tank your in now doesn't offer you too feed the fish. So can we change these back please. So all tanks get feed and need cleaning.

Really love the games changes of easier levels. The increase of cool design themes. And that you can sell fish, rename them. And swap the items around. And not too mentioned the added gem collections. Which really really helped out with getting off the harder levels.

Many thanks for providing a good game

Agreed. I think every tank you have should be cleaned at least once per day, and every tank should need to be fed at least once a day. That was how it was before the last update.

У меня предложения по питомцам) почему бы кроме рыбок не добавить ещё черепах, морских коньков, звезд, мидуз)