Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2018 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

I'm doing the bug fixes update now on kindle. It shows 5.4.1 like Ann's. Now I wonder when we will get an update with 'new' stuff?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I don’t have this bug fix update either. However, I just checked the airplane leader board and player #10 is a hacker I reported (he has changed his name again, but same coop & town) and his whole coop is using the glitch.

Also, typical I never got even a canned response from CS.
    Nana, I wonder if (since I am on IOS Platform), maybe it's the time difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Ive just had an update, im on Android......but my version is different from sweetness' one.......hers shows 5.4.4, mine shows 5.4.1! How odd!! ]

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    I'm doing the bug fixes update now on kindle. It shows 5.4.1 like Ann's. Now I wonder when we will get an update with 'new' stuff?!
    Probably because of different Platforms (my guess)? Hopefully, we will be getting a new update tomorrow? Maybe though they are working on the bugs/issues (I hope), and because we are seeing this today, it may be next week. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, but would rather issues be resolved (as much as possible), before they release it.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-17-2018 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Added

I finally got the update. Was depressed to see #10 Plane GLB still there along with his coop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I finally got the update. Was depressed to see #10 Plane GLB still there along with his coop.
    Oh well, guess my "theory" has been "blown out the water," so I am not sure what's going on now.

NEW: According to debville on Harbor/Glitch Thread, looks like Update addressed the "Glitch" -- Good news, many thanks to deb for letting us know.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-17-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Added New

Just update my Android game. Version 5.4.1

It was just a small patch as it loaded very quickly.

Took long time to load on kindle but updated. I hope they wait a few days before update to make this fix/patch works. I am looking forward to new update

Hello all,

Got a message from Natasha that the next substantive update is expected on the first week of February.

This is because developers were working hard on patching the Harbor Glitch and because there are some quote "amazing changes" that will come along with it. A bit of a wait, but hopefully well worth it!
    Last edited by Amoria; 01-18-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Amoria, TY very much for information!

Thanks Amoria!

Thanks, amoria! I guess we can dream about something B.I.G. Don't like the wait and all the snow, lol, but I know the developers spent their time on fixing the glitch which we all wanted fixed!!

I hope the "amazing changes" include more land and zoo development. Am not impressed with the "amazing" regatta prizes, lol