Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Bake 'The Biggest Cake!'

BrendonL -- thanks so much for all ur hard work on this, and it was beautifully done... I saved it to my photo's, and when I am ready to give it a try, plan to print it out and start to build mine... it will still b a while, as I got this area I want to put it, but have not gotten that plot of land yet (and I am focusing on my zoo too right now...). Anyway, great job, I showed my family what u had done, and u got an "oh, ah, very impressive" from my side of the house... thanks again

CO-OP/TOWN: RYAN'S HOPE
    LEVEL: 83
    ZOO: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    BrendonL -- thanks so much for all ur hard work on this, and it was beautifully done... I saved it to my photo's, and when I am ready to give it a try, plan to print it out and start to build mine... it will still b a while, as I got this area I want to put it, but have not gotten that plot of land yet (and I am focusing on my zoo too right now...). Anyway, great job, I showed my family what u had done, and u got an "oh, ah, very impressive" from my side of the house... thanks again
    You're very welcome Sweetness123, and thanks for your kind words. I'm having some similar issues trying to find a spot to put the giant cake that won't cover any buildings or look out of place. The cake is sitting in my storage as I don't have the time to make the ingredients for it while doing everything else in the town, zoo and regattas. I might come back to it much later when I have more land and higher level factories, etc. I think its even more difficult than the Classic Car Collection and the Land of the Dinosaurs because of it's multiple layers, numerous ingredients...not to mention the coins!

It stinks! And you can't remove it!

I wanted to say Thanks Brendon. I finished almost a week ago, and relied on your pic to plan it all and get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDane View Post
    It stinks! And you can't remove it!
    You can store it.

I bought the cake and couple of months ago and after finding out how expensive it would be to make and time consuming I sold it. It is not in storage it is gone sold. And I won't be buying it again.
    Co-op kellys den
    Level 62
    Zoo level 8

I'm very sad about the cost of the cake. I have just turned level 53 and I am a slow plodding player. I thought the cake might be kind of fun I often have Raj about - stock piling ores if I'm not after anything and I have built up a good friend network so I'm not short of stuff for long. I played to just under level 70 last year - had to reinstall and decided game was too stressful so I started again with different approach which better suits my life. I am in no rush for anything, factories get built many levels after available so trains ask for easy stuff, I keep population down so helicopters are not too demanding, I delete any order I don't fancy quickly and pass up planes if I will have to ask for a lot of help. I spend my time helping others while I build up tools from trains - no zoo to interfere. I'm a happy player!

I never looked at money much, I always have way more than I need - suddenly it's all gone! I thought it was a glitch, but no it was the cake. If the final bonus is 25Tcash, it is really not worth it for a player like me. All that stuff I got from Raj would normally have been used to fill friends plane - enough to have earned me money, several goes in hol (probably around 10Tcash ) and excellent karma.

Much like zoo (which is worse as permanent) this is only for high level players. Lower level players who want to join in should know that spending real money is advised if they really want to do this. I think it could be easy levels 50 to 60 need 10Tcash + coins to start. Most of us have that to spare, but it would make you stop and think before commiting.

Happy Christmas