Thread: Old Timers

Old Timers

Im 65 and i have a very hard time with the Timed games , i wish we could skip them . I cant afford to buy help . I have patience with all the other regular levels . But the timed ones stress me out . Just wanted to voice my opinion on this suject . Maybe you could make an Old Timers button to skip the timed play , you have to be over 65 to use it 😆👍I Love the game except for the timed levels 😫😫😫😫

hi Susan,

and welcome to the forum!
    Had to laugh when I saw your idea - not "at it", but find it wonderful, the button for old-timers!
    esp. funny how we would prove it, no? lol

Playrix has ruled out to remove the timed levels in their list here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post206407

but they didn't say anything about skipping it yet, and esp. for us old-timers...? idea seconded!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Goward View Post
    Im 65 and i have a very hard time with the Timed games , i wish we could skip them . I cant afford to buy help . I have patience with all the other regular levels . But the timed ones stress me out . Just wanted to voice my opinion on this suject . Maybe you could make an Old Timers button to skip the timed play , you have to be over 65 to use it I Love the game except for the timed levels
    I'm under 65 but I'm useless at the timed games too. You are not alone.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Goward View Post
    Im 65 and i have a very hard time with the Timed games , i wish we could skip them . I cant afford to buy help . I have patience with all the other regular levels . But the timed ones stress me out . Just wanted to voice my opinion on this suject . Maybe you could make an Old Timers button to skip the timed play , you have to be over 65 to use it ������������I Love the game except for the timed levels ���������������� �������
    The only way I can do it is "powering up with bombs," and I'm under 65 too, would love a skip button. Hint from Graylady, don't know if you play Fishdom, but during those you can actually tap like the hammer and it will stop the timer so you can look at the board, then tap it again and it starts back up. I tried this on Gardenscapes and Homescapes but it didn't work. If they can't give us a button, maybe that could be added?
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

There is a big difference between I used to play timed levels in the past and now. I know the stress, but now I'm playing without stress, I thought maybe it could be a good advice for others? It sounds simple, but reducing the stress to zero is giving me the ability to play every timed level like any other level and believe me - it works.

Trust me - timed levels are way much easier than it seems to be. Remember during playing you have unlimited moves. So take stress away and i bet You will pass it! 😉