Thread: 13.01 Homescapes for Mac is out!

13.01 Homescapes for Mac is out!

Great news, ladies and gentlemen!

You can now play Homescapes on your Mac Get the game on the Mac App Store here for free: http://plrx.gs/2Fn3dDG

Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
    Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!

The game features:

● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
    ● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
    ● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
    ● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
    ● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
    ● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
    ● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!

Is it possible to play the same game on both my Mac and my iPad? I’m logged in on both devices with the same Facebook account, yet there’s no continuity. On my iPad i’m on level 532, but when I added the game to my Mac I had to start from the beginning. Why play on another device if I’ll have to play from the beginning—especially If you’ve already made considerable progress.

If it is anything like Township, both version may not be compatible. Check that in the Help and Support section of the MAC version. Look for information on playing on multiple devices.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

When will new levels be released for Mac? My version stops at 516.

Hello everyone this is really good news for us.

Hey all! How many levels are there?

Quote Originally Posted by kbredd View Post
    Hey all! How many levels are there?
    I think the game just keeps going?

Has anyone heard when a new Mac update is coming out? I couldn't make purchases in Homescapes, but can in Gardenscapes so a new update for Mac was supposed to come out to get the game fixed. But that was the last I heard about it and that was last month.