Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned From Game, Accused Of Cheating

Banned From Game, Accused Of Cheating

First off, I have been playing this game for about 1.5 years. I am the leader in a co-op with six members. On 09 JAN 18 my screen stated that I was banned from the game for cheating. Something about illegal purchasing or whatever. I have never purchased something that was not fully paid fro my amazon account. I can not get the Playrix people to further explain or aid and assist so I can re-enter the game. There is no way I would ever cheat or take advantage of any player or the game itself. For starters I would not know how to do so. I have spent a great deal of time and money on developing my township and all I want is to be reinstated so I can continue to enjoy the game. Anyone else having this problem? Is there anyone out there that can help?

Please see the pinned post at the top of this board on How To Contact Customer Support. It gives all the details you need to report being wrongfully banned and what information you need to submit to get reinstated. I will add though, that it usually takes them several days. It's frustrating, especially when it happens in the middle of a regatta, but that's just the way it goes unfortunately. Best of luck!

Dear rinkydink,

So sorry to hear about this issue. I've asked my colleagues to double-check your account. If there's any information that can help our agents to resolve the problem, don't hesitate to send it to them.

Kindly note that all necessary measures are taken and will be taken to keep the game fair and safe for everyone. Our anti-cheating system is constantly being improved and we are always checking potential cheaters. Even those players who have committed "small crimes" are punished. For more info on what is considered cheating, please refer to this article: http://bit.ly/2gEiwyK

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,
    Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sidorenko View Post
    Dear rinkydink,

So sorry to hear about this issue. I've asked my colleagues to double-check your account. If there's any information that can help our agents to resolve the problem, don't hesitate to send it to them.

Kindly note that all necessary measures are taken and will be taken to keep the game fair and safe for everyone. Our anti-cheating system is constantly being improved and we are always checking potential cheaters. Even those players who have committed "small crimes" are punished. For more info on what is considered cheating, please refer to this article: http://bit.ly/2gEiwyK

Regards,
    Natasha
    I to was accused today of cheating. I have no idea how I cheated. I wouldn’t even know how to do that. I spend a lot of money on town cash and I only buy it through the app. Can you please help me and tell me what I did to cause this? I don’t want to be banned. I love playing this game and I play it daily.
    Thanks

I was also accused of cheating & had my Tcash taken from me. I have NEVER cheated in this game & don't understand why people would.
    All my Tcash was either purchased or earned in the game. I have contacted Customer Support & haven't received a response other than the initial automated "We received your complaint" email.

Quote Originally Posted by KatheeMN View Post
    I was also accused of cheating & had my Tcash taken from me. I have NEVER cheated in this game & don't understand why people would.
    All my Tcash was either purchased or earned in the game. I have contacted Customer Support & haven't received a response other than the initial automated "We received your complaint" email.
    Keep responding to the automated message within your game and you will eventually get a human who will look into your case. Best of luck!

Banned

Ive just tried to get on my game and have been banned also! This isnt the first time this gas happened and i am very upset! How do i have my game unbanned? Ive spent a lot of time and money on this game

I had this happen to me just this week. Everyone in my coop sent a message and I keep going into the game. It took about 18 hours but I did get back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sidorenko View Post
    Dear rinkydink,

Regards,
    Natasha
    I am new to this. But share a common problem of being abruptly and unfairly banned from Township. Have been playing this game for close to two years. I downloaded the game on my iPad and also on my iPhone. I reviewed the 6 rules of conduct and do not believe I have violated any. I have never downloaded anything but the game. No third party software. No buying of currency from other sources. There were two responses when I questioned what had gone wrong. One said there were “inconsistencies” in my account. The other said that I had to play by the rules. My iPad case is 1762171 and my iPhone case is 1762958. I am a leader of my Coop. The members are very unhappy and plan to leave the game, which has taken a long time to build up. I am close to 80 years old and would not know how to cheat if I tried. I always thought that games purchased from the Apple Store would be run in an honorable manner. People spend a lot of time and money on Township because it is really a wonderful and well constructed game. Could you help me please?

Lucky you. I was told my issue was reviewed and I am definitely a cheater, so I guess my game will never be reinstated. Unbelievable.