Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Master Regatta Task List

I was wondering if all coop members opt out of regatta, what does it do to the status of the regatta?

Hi,your file is very useful in the game,but I want to write the maximum levels in it is not spelled correctly.For example in my team there are no players below level 55,but we have in this regatta milk and eggs and peaches and grapes and carrots and wheat,and based on the file they should not be ,as a maximum level for these tasks you have indicated are much lower.

Tinseltown,

If all members opt out of a race, the co-op will be demoted one league.

Thanks for this, I have commented so I can find this again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Other View Post
    Thanks for this, I have commented so I can find this again in the future.
    Hello Ann!

Just so you know, a link to the contents of this post is also in the " Co-ops & Regatta Guide: (Racing Basics, Master Task List, etc.)" sticky at the top of this sub-forum.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Hello all... despite the values indicated in the Regatta Master Tasks, our Coop (levels 58 & 53) today had a 135pt task for harvest 461 Corn crops, and to produce 13 Cheeseburgers..... according to the Regatta Master Tasks level 25 (for Corn) and level 43 (for Cheeseburgers) should have been the maximum levels to receive such 135pt tasks... I do not complain but how is that possible?!

Master Regatta Task List

This task list is nice, however, is there a list where the tasks are categorized by leagues? Every league has certain tasks to be completed. I've found one in the past but can't seem to locate it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarauder25 View Post
    This task list is nice, however, is there a list where the tasks are categorized by leagues? Every league has certain tasks to be completed. I've found one in the past but can't seem to locate it again.
    I am not aware of any list by league as the tasks are members level dependant.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Wonderful job