Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Master Regatta Task List

Great list, many thanks for collating all that info for us.

What is the effect on coop for deleted tasks? Please help... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ianne Aquino View Post
    What is the effect on coop for deleted tasks? Please help... Thanks
    If you are NOT in the Gold League, dumping/deleting tasks from the tasks board has no effect.

If you are in the Gold League, dumping/deleting tasks from the tasks board bring a penalty for the Leaderboard only. It has no bad effect on the race itself. In fact, if we want to do a good race, we have to dump low tasks to get better ones.

Hey, super job on the tasks. I have a couple you may want to add to production. Corn soup & cups. These are two that I have done. Just cannot remember the quantity. Thanks again for an awesome list.

I cant download due to the link being unsafe. Can you fix this?

Here is a post I recently found but you can find the information under the help and support in the game. Also, this states only tasks dumped by co-leaders affect the score. It also should include leader and elders.

"This is how it goes: the dumped tasks WILL affect your overall score and lower it, but ONLY in the Golden League and ONLY the tasks that are dumped during the Regatta while your coop is in the Golden League. The dumped tasks are both the tasks that players take and dump and the tasks deleted by the co-op leader.

If you're not in the Golden league everything that I said before still counts. But once you get to the top you will need to take this factor in consideration. The penalty for dumped tasks looks like this: the amount of dumped tasks divided by the amount of players in the coop will be subtracted from your final score. So, if you dump 100 tasks and have 20 players 5 points will be subtracted, which is kind of a very small number Still wanted to make it absolutely clear for everyone concerned."

The penalty for dumped tasks is actually the number of tasks dumped divided by the number of RACERS. This is an important distinction in co-ops where members opt out of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by laforep View Post
    I cant download due to the link being unsafe. Can you fix this?
    You can download the updated task list with carrots and fixed formatting at bit.ly/tasklist452

I'm not sure why it got flagged, but I guess someone reported it for being a useful excel worksheet or virus scanners are giving false reports. You're welcome to scan the file with virustotal or download using the original mega link if you prefer that instead: https://mega.nz/#!xsoAyAZC!3PE2t7tFl...pgDGPSkIPViRnk

I only use bit.ly for convenience because it shortens links and makes it easier to remember. No ads, no viruses, or any of that.

Was wandering what the normal number of task dropped are

I don't think the number of tasks are limited but keep in mind that there's a penalty for dropping in golden league.