Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master Regatta Task List

Brendon, This is such a great resource. I was able to stop dumping tasks just to look up the values. That would have taken forever!

Since you shared this, I'll share the derivative spreadsheet I created to rank these tasks.

I also used your criteria for "difficulty" in that other wonderful spreadsheet. Both links are on the google sheet.

Thanks very much!

Regatta: Task Ranking (Wild Cherry Junction co-op blog)
    Mitchell Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer Mann View Post
    Max Level- I think it means that it's the highest level you can be to get the task as an option? I'm at level 93 and I've never seen wheat or corn or sugar cane etc but I have had anything from roses to silk... but if it is the case, does it go by the highest level player or the lowest? Hmmm... but this is just a guess... is there a way to get notified via email when someone replies to your post or a post you replied on?
    Hi Beezer Mann & BrendonL,
    The Max Level can not be the highest level you can be to get that task. Just two weeks ago a wheat task @ 135 popped up on the board and our lowest member was level 42. According to the list for max on wheat it reads 22. Is there something server side that might affect this list?
    Last edited by Busy Bee; 10-27-2016 at 04:34 AM.

Originally Posted by Beezer Mann
    Max Level- I think it means that it's the highest level you can be to get the task as an option? I'm at level 93 and I've never seen wheat or corn or sugar cane etc but I have had anything from roses to silk... but if it is the case, does it go by the highest level player or the lowest? Hmmm... but this is just a guess... is there a way to get notified via email when someone replies to your post or a post you replied on?

Beezer Mann - there "is" a way in either settings or profile, to get notified via email when someone replies to your post/a thread on which you've just posted. I'm sorry I can't remember how I did it. But I do get 'one' email - when someone replies to a thread where I posted. Hopefully someone more experienced can read this message and explain correctly.
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 182
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Hi Beezer Mann & BrendonL,
    The Max Level can not be the highest level you can be to get that task. Just two weeks ago a wheat task @ 135 popped up on the board and our lowest member was level 42. According to the list for max on wheat it reads 22. Is there something server side that might affect this list?
    The max level is the average level of the entire co-op. Tasks you get in the Regatta will all be based around the average max level. I can't confirm it, but I'm 99.9% sure this is how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Originally Posted by Beezer Mann
    Beezer Mann - there "is" a way in either settings or profile, to get notified via email when someone replies to your post/a thread on which you've just posted. I'm sorry I can't remember how I did it. But I do get 'one' email - when someone replies to a thread where I posted. Hopefully someone more experienced can read this message and explain correctly.
    You can manage your subscriptions here: http://forum.playrix.com/subscription.php?folderid=0
    - Everytime you login you'll see threads you subscribed to with new posts here.

The other way is when making a reply click 'Go Advanced' in the bottom right corner then under 'Additional Options' where it says 'Subscription' you can check that box and set it to 'Instantly, Daily, or Weekly using e-mail or through the subscriptions to notify you of new posts.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

Quote Originally Posted by BrendonL View Post
    The max level is the average level of the entire co-op. Tasks you get in the Regatta will all be based around the average max level. I can't confirm it, but I'm 99.9% sure this is how it works.
    Hi BrendonL,
    I can confirm 100% the Max level does not factor as such. Our entire Co-Op average max level is 57 with our lowest level player being that of 43. And right NOW in the current Regatta a 135 point Milk task popped up on the board. According to your speed-sheet the Milk task has a max level of 39. Therefore it is confirmed the 99.9% theory is debunked.

P.S.
    We have had others on the Max level show up as well.
    Milk
    Wheat
    Cotton

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Hi BrendonL,
    I can confirm 100% the Max level does not factor as such. Our entire Co-Op average max level is 57 with our lowest level player being that of 43. And right NOW in the current Regatta a 135 point Milk task popped up on the board. According to your speed-sheet the Milk task has a max level of 39. Therefore it is confirmed the 99.9% theory is debunked.
    Okay my 99.9% myth has been busted! My last guess would be that as your level increases it just adds the lower point versions of that task into the pool, so you have to spend more cash or refresh more often.

Predicting Tasks

With all the discussion regarding maximum, the Amazing job you did on the spreadsheet, has been lost. Thanks so much for putting all this info together in one easy to access place, BrendonL

That being said, I was wondering if you have plans to begin another project spreadsheet? Predicting the random factor of recurring tasks. I am really wanting to get to the point where I could KNOW what tasks to expect to pop up on a race. Do you think there is an algorithm to predict how the individual tasks recur? Do you think we could predict how often tasks below 100-130 recur? Conversely, could we predict recurring tasks over 130? Being that we are 16 weeks into the Regatta, using your data, and others, could we actually figure this out? Love your thoughts, BrendonL.
    Joy Fowler

Quote Originally Posted by Adizton View Post
    With all the discussion regarding maximum, the Amazing job you did on the spreadsheet, has been lost.Thanks so much for putting all this info together in one easy to access place, BrendonL

That being said, I was wondering if you have plans to begin another project spreadsheet? Predicting the random factor of recurring tasks. I am really wanting to get to the point where I could KNOW what tasks to expect to pop up on a race. Do you think there is an algorithm to predict how the individual tasks recur? Do you think we could predict how often tasks below 100-130 recur? Conversely, could we predict recurring tasks over 130? Being that we are 16 weeks into the Regatta, using your data, and others, could we actually figure this out? Love your thoughts, BrendonL.
    You're very welcome! All the information was already there, so it wasn't too difficult to organize and make it look nice. =)

As for another spreadsheet about the random factor of recurring tasks, I don't think it will happen. Not that I wouldn't mind making one, but there wouldn't really be much of a purpose to make it. It's impossible to know what tasks a randomly generated system will spit out. Nothing can predict a random task system, but tasks do have various 'weights' in every league, and certain tasks decrease in 'weight' as you move into higher leagues. It's up to the server to decide which tasks you're given, so finding out how often certain tasks appear isn't possible. The 'weights' for tasks in each league are accessible, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post them here.

Added the 3 new tasks available in regatta in v4.3.0
    - Modeling Clay (lv58)
    - Frypan (lv81)
    - Teapot (lv85)

See first post to view/download.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendonL View Post