Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Master Regatta Task List

  1. #11
    You're welcome

  2. #12
    You're welcome! Don't worry too much about the min/max levels. It's just there for reference, but I think it's similar to what BeezerMan said...It likely only applies to solo or coops with very few members. For most co-ops the level ranges cover almost all the max and min ranges, but also at higher levels I do think certain lower point tasks stop appearing.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks


  3. #13
    Hi BrendonL
    Great job. I am new to regatta. But looking at your posts, it appears that very soon I'll learn the tricks.
    Thanks Buddy
    Keep posting
    Regards
    Aabid

  4. #14
    This is a great document. Where did you obtain the level information from?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    This is a great document. Where did you obtain the level information from?
    All the information on many things are available if you know how to access it.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks


  6. #16
    Right..I agree. I don't know how to access the level information on the spreadsheet. That is why I am asking you I'm wondering if the level of the participating racers influences the types of tasks the co-op is given or if the minimum level required by the co-op does. I guess I'm not sure how the min/max level relates to the task. For a few races we saw a drastic decline in the House of Luck tasks, and in the last two races we were flooded with them. We had so many that they actually sat on the board unclaimed as our players ran out of clovers. I'm curious to know if there was a setting or adjustment I made that would cause this fluctuation.

    I'm a spreadsheet fanatic and constant number cruncher, so I'm very impressed with the work you put into this.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    Right..I agree. I don't know how to access the level information on the spreadsheet. That is why I am asking you I'm wondering if the level of the participating racers influences the types of tasks the co-op is given or if the minimum level required by the co-op does. I guess I'm not sure how the min/max level relates to the task. For a few races we saw a drastic decline in the House of Luck tasks, and in the last two races we were flooded with them. We had so many that they actually sat on the board unclaimed as our players ran out of clovers. I'm curious to know if there was a setting or adjustment I made that would cause this fluctuation.

    I'm a spreadsheet fanatic and constant number cruncher, so I'm very impressed with the work you put into this.
    By 'know how to access it' I mean data mining. There are variables and multipliers for certain tasks appearing, values for levels, upgrades, etc. I won't say anymore than that because I don't know if it's against the rules or not to continue that discussion.

    To answer your question I think the levels do have an influence on tasks. I'm not sure exactly how, but some ideas are mentioned in the previous posts. Also the rarity of 'easier' tasks like HoL appearing does change in higher leagues. Most of those tasks chances of appearing are significantly lower especially in golden league, but you can get lucky as everything is chance (or cash..) based.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks


  8. #18
    Thanks for the reply, Brendon. My curiosity with the HOL tasks is that the opposite occurred with us. The HOLS were rare in the wooden, copper, and steel leagues. We were flooded with them once we got to Golden. Very strange.

    Also, we were given wheat tasks in the golden league. I had never seen those before. Hmmm...
    Last edited by Beth61477; 10-12-2016 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Forgot some info

  9. #19
    Thank you Brendon...I know I've seen this somewhere but one of my memebers wants to know about canceling her task...please direct me to the link....

  10. #20
    Senior Member Tassie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by barnesville View Post
    Thank you Brendon...I know I've seen this somewhere but one of my memebers wants to know about canceling her task...please direct me to the link....
    Hi. I know I am not Brendon but what exactly does your member want to know about cancelling a task?
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

    Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •