Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Regatta Task List

Master Regatta Task List

Here's the 'Master Regatta Task List' which includes all information on every task available in Regattas.
    Including: Task, Time, Amount (Needed to complete the task), Score (Points the task is worth), and Levels.

View Only: bit.ly/RegattaTasks
    - You can find the specific task you're looking for by clicking on 'Data' then 'Named Ranges'.
    - Also by pressing 'CTRL+F' to search for a specific task.

Download: bit.ly/tasklist470
    - You can download the original excel file here.
    - It's easier to browse with clickable images.

*Note: Links are case sensitive.
    *Note2: The images for frying pan and teapot do not match in-game, but may be updated later.
    Last edited by BrendonL; 04-20-2017 at 06:29 AM. Reason: updated task list for v4.7.0
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

Very nice job. Thank you! One question. What do you mean by "max level"?
    Last edited by Calita61; 10-07-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    Level 118+
    Co-op: Smooth Waters #smnshp
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teresa.bushey
    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)
    Tools Needed to Complete Community Buildings http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Gardenscapes - level 1650+
    Homescapes - level 450+

Amazing work Brendon as always! I have made it a sticky thread, for easier access.

Fantastic document and outstanding effort. Many people will benefit from this. Thanks Brendon

Hi Brendon

Great job ! Thanks for all that work. Like Calita, I do not understand what you mean by Max Level

One other thing : product like milk should be N/A as minimum level, not 3 as you need to be in a coop to do the regatta and to be in a coop you have to reach level 19.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Great, Brendon, many thanks!

Brendon - thank you so much for doing this!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 182
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Max Level- I think it means that it's the highest level you can be to get the task as an option? I'm at level 93 and I've never seen wheat or corn or sugar cane etc but I have had anything from roses to silk... but if it is the case, does it go by the highest level player or the lowest? Hmmm... but this is just a guess... is there a way to get notified via email when someone replies to your post or a post you replied on?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer Mann View Post
    is there a way to get notified via email when someone replies to your post or a post you replied on?
    yes, I think so: Look under Settings (top right), there My Settings/My Account/General Settings (scroll down on left side), there "Default Thread Subscription Mode".

If you didn't post in a thread, but are interested in its development, you can still subscribe to it (top of the thread, under Thread Tools).

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yes, I think so: Look under Settings (top right), there My Settings/My Account/General Settings (scroll down on left side), there "Default Thread Subscription Mode".

If you didn't post in a thread, but are interested in its development, you can still subscribe to it (top of the thread, under Thread Tools).
    Thank You!