Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kicking out players in mid race

I like your style, CDA That kind of clarity makes it easier and fairer for everyone, including any players that don't meet your requirements and face being removed. It's the decent way to handle kicking.

Kicking a member that is on a task

If I kick a member that is on a task will that hurt? I seriously have two idiots in my regatta that sit on a mine or clover for days and I am fed up. Both selected that one task but did not complete any at all. If I kick them during the race will that hurt me in the gold league?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyducktavern View Post
    If I kick a member that is on a task will that hurt? I seriously have two idiots in my regatta that sit on a mine or clover for days and I am fed up. Both selected that one task but did not complete any at all. If I kick them during the race will that hurt me in the gold league?
    Not much as they do nothing. The damage is already done as you are competing with teams with more real racers. Just kick them and you will have less problems next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Not much as they do nothing. The damage is already done as you are competing with teams with more real racers. Just kick them and you will have less problems next week.
    Thanks -I kicked them out since that is just stupid lol It did not hurt us much I think we went up in the race

Banned
    Yes it will count

We've had a new member join our co op,from my friends list,I invited him as our co op is closed.
    He then joined us bringing with him his sister and his daughter,we welcomed them,they started well enough,then suddenly yesterday this person just left the co op,in the middle of the race,he has done a few tasks with some points.I have unfriended him,but checked him out on the recent helped list,he has formed his own co op.
    Now today his daughter also left,to join him.I think this is totally mean,and wish there was a way this sort of thing can be reported.Perhaps in a similar fashion as the achievement list in the town hall building.We think he has done this before.He actually dropped a task or two without finishing it as well.
    What is going to happen to the points they made,will it be deducted from our total at the end of the race?

Llydia - The points they have earned will still stay and will add up in your total points at the end of the race.

Yes what he did is mean to the team but including it in townhall will not be possible as no one other than the concerned player and the co-op knows exactly what happened and what is the reason for their leaving the co-op. And the developers have designed the game in such a way that any player is free to leave or join any co-op at any time and they are not breaking any rules by doing so as. So its only those who take the game seriously is at loss

Quote Originally Posted by CDA View Post
    As leader of a co op, I outline requirements to stay in the co op. I have members confirm that they have read the posts. That way I know that they know the rules. I have had to remove a few members from our co op, but do it on Mondays if they have been racing. I like to give everyone a fair chance. We do alternate week racing. 1st week only serious racers. All 15 tasks must be completed. 2nd week everyone can race as long as they get at least 1000 pts. This has worked well for our co op. If they don't follow the rules their out. Not fair to the team if some follow the rules and some don't.
    I have a question. In the alternate race with lower points, does it not bump your coop down to the next lower league if you don't get high points? It sounds like a good plan.

If a player is kicked out of the regatta while doing a relay task, will the relay task be released? They are holding it up and none of the other players can do the relay task, nor can we get as many new relay tasks with that one being held up.

CDA, I like how you run your co-op.