Thread: Anyone else not getting daily bonus? :confused:

Anyone else not getting daily bonus? :confused:

Is anyone else not getting their daily bonus since the "stuck on knitting story" fix? I haven't gotten my daily bonus today (it's day 7 too!). I keep getting notifications saying my daily bonus is waiting for me but when I open Homescapes" there's no daily bonus. This has happened 4 times already today.

hi Akila,

no problems here after the update. The only things I can think of are: did you get the coins via the 2 mail envelopes, so one knows the update is complete? (only one envelope is for the update)

And did you click on the calendar? I just got my daily reward on entering, but there were a few days, I had to look inside by myself.

if in doubt, I would report to Playrix from ingame. Good luck!

Hi DD

I only got 1 envelope with coins. But thanks to your suggestion, I manually checked the bonus calendar and was able to get it that way

I havent got my daily bonus since the knitting glitch and I can't find any calender on the screen so how can I get it?
    Got a notification about the daily bonus but nothing happens😕

Glad to hear it, Akila! hopefully it will sort itself out then. For me it returned to opening the calendar on entering again after a few days.
    Still find it strange that you didn't get the 2nd envelope. It was also coins for ...hm, opening a new area, he said. So most probably related to the / an update. Sounded good, but is most probably for players who are much farther (further?) in the game than me; I didn't pay much attention.

Lucinda, the calendar is on the back wall of the room to the right, the one before Austin's room. You "see" it usually when you get out of it, I think. Good luck to you, too!
    ETA: check your store first, whether you got the update AFTER the glitch. It should say "open" there then.

Thanks DD I found the calender on the wall in Austins room, had completely forgotten where it was 😂

Quote Originally Posted by LucindaXX7 View Post
    Thanks DD I found the calender on the wall in Austins room, had completely forgotten where it was ������
    lol, me then also, cos I thought earlier there's another room in between library corner and Austin's room, tsk! anyway, somewhere "right" was right, and you found it - did you also get your reward from it?

Yes!!!!
    I haven't had any for days now...
    Same with you, i get the notification but then go into game and nothing!
    It's really annoying 😠