Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Variable Helicopter Coins & XP

Variable Helicopter Coins & XP

I have townshippers in my helicopter orders at the same time requesting the same items (17 strawberries and 17 carrots), but each are offering different amounts for coins and XP.

One is offering 395 coins and 429 XP
    The other is offering 465 coins and 384 XP

I thought the amount of coins and XP for offers was a set base amount per item, and that increases in those amounts were determined by the upgrades made at the Academy of Industry.

I just wanted to comment that now I know they are not set amounts to begin with, much like how Raja's offers are never set amounts either.

Very true. I'm almost convinced some townspeople are more generous than others. The cranky face old lady is more generous than the smiling old lady, for example.

I wouldn't fill either of those orders! lol

Some people need coins..some people need XP to level up. But like, star, I would delete both

Yeah, it took me a while to realize some orders were just not profitable. Of course, it also took me a while to realize (a) I could click on any of the pins to see different orders I could fill and (b) I could delete orders, I didn't have to fill them. Did I mention I'm not too bright? lol

I hate doing helis. I delete lots of heli orders, I won't fulfill an order unless it gives me 1,000 coins per order. But lately I've changed that to no less than 1,500 because some orders ask for products that have a lot of island goods in them.

I've noticed that since I delete constantly & only do a few a day (sometimes none at all), I keep getting heli orders that give me a lot of coins; I've asked other members of my co-op, says it's not the norm.

I think level plays a part too. When I was level 67 I had a heli order for 1,487 coins. The highest would probably be 3,151 coins for 1 heli order (that's without the boost) when I was level 70. I'm level 83 now. These would usually ask for 6 products, so individual cost would be around 500 or so; the highest individual order I got was 638 coins for 1 jasmine oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    I've noticed that since I delete constantly & only do a few a day (sometimes none at all), I keep getting heli orders that give me a lot of coins; I've asked other members of my co-op, says it's not the norm.
    Hmmmm, this calls for some investigation on my part. If nothing more than just out of curiosity. I am finished with Regatta, do not need coins, so this is the perfect time to try this. Thanks for sharing Rarity
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-18-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Spelling/can't seem to pull it off today :)

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Yeah, it took me a while to realize some orders were just not profitable. Of course, it also took me a while to realize (a) I could click on any of the pins to see different orders I could fill and (b) I could delete orders, I didn't have to fill them. Did I mention I'm not too bright? lol
    When I first played the game, I thought that if I deleted an order that it would go against me. Like the townsperson who's order I deleted would dislike me and then not want to order from me again. (I'm used to playing games like SIMS, where that kind of thing happens! LOL)

It took me a while to be able to delete an order, and it wasn't until after I joined a co-op and they were like "why aren't you deleting orders?" lol!

I always delete orders that ask for more than 1 of any item. I have not seen any order like that where the number of coins is anywhere near enough to justify giving up multiples of the items.

I also always delete orders for the Mafia guy that asks for ingots, they are too valuable elsewhere. Plus, if the amount of T-Cash is less that the number of items he requests, I delete it. I'm not giving him earrings *and* a pendant for only 1T.

I imagine most folks set some threshold for coins and delete anything under that amount (except during Heli-tasks when you need all the orders). However one thing to note is that once you start upgrading your factories to give bonus coins, the amount shown in the order does *not* include any bonus. I've often seen a 1,100 order end up yielding 1,400 or more once the bonus is added in. So, depending on the products asked for, you might consider accepting a lower offer. Of course, crop or island products do not come with an upgradable bonus, only factory products.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    However one thing to note is that once you start upgrading your factories to give bonus coins, the amount shown in the order does *not* include any bonus. I've often seen a 1,100 order end up yielding 1,400 or more once the bonus is added in. So, depending on the products asked for, you might consider accepting a lower offer.
    Hi cdosr. Thanks for sharing this. I hadn’t noticed that the ‘upgrade’ coin bonus wasn’t included in the total offer. It’s a really helpful piece of information.