Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Super Annoyed With Austin?

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    I think we should all band together, sack Austin, and hire someone who will actually fix up the garden... Maybe a gardener or groundsman instead of a butler?!
    Yes please!
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

IMG_2420[2].jpg

This smile of Austin's particularly annoys me lol (it's black and white because the image size is too large in colour)
    Last edited by shushu927; 10-17-2016 at 03:02 AM.

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Lol, guys This thread is hilarious, I just wanted you to know I'm taking all of this to the game designers Let them hear the voice of the people!

Mmm... weird, am I the only one enjoying the company of dear Austin? I like him the way he is. Natural .. being himself .. he sometimes does say funny things but even that is ok. I think it's quite enjoyable the things he says just like a real pal .. he makes me laugh. Like when I nudge him and he goes like, "Everybody wants a piece of Austin.". lol Or, when I get him to get up which upsets him and he goes like why won't I let him rest .. adding, "It's a free country.". lol
    I just love him. He's wit and handsome. Sweet Austin.
    Guys, you'll miss him when this is all over. Love ya Austin. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana'aWriter View Post
    Mmm... weird, am I the only one enjoying the company of dear Austin? I like him the way he is. Natural .. being himself .. he sometimes does say funny things but even that is ok. I think it's quite enjoyable the things he says just like a real pal .. he makes me laugh. Like when I nudge him and he goes like, "Everybody wants a piece of Austin.". lol Or, when I get him to get up which upsets him and he goes like why won't I let him rest .. adding, "It's a free country.". lol
    Lol I am exactly the same! I answer him back too and it is a great stress reliever For example:

Austin: You've been gone a long time. It's been a whole day!
    Me: Is that one of your days or one of mine? At least my day is only 24 hours long while yours take months!

Also when it comes up with: you can watch Austin busy working in the garden for hours. Errrr.....rea!ly?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana'aWriter View Post
    Haha really? I can never associate Austin with handsome and sweet...ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN HE JUST BROKE MY NEW FOUNTATIN Why is he cutting the tree in that direction? Of course it would fall right onto the fountain! Why couldn't I just hire someone professional to remove those trees? Why must he show off his "superb forestry skills" ARGHHHHHHHHH

No love for Austin. You can take the Austin in my game also and I'll be fine with just the dog lol. I guess I will never miss him either because I can never finish this game (currently stuck on level 143 for ages).

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Austin is annoying. Too perfect- he needs some character! Or not talk so much!

Anyone having trouble with level 113? I know there is often a strategy, but haven't figured it out. Not given enough moves to complete...

I should be ashamed to say this but I want to slap him with that frown on his face after I lose. I am having a bad day as it is and I don't need that expression. I totally agree with the comments that I don't like to spend so much time on getting ahead only to waste it on some of the things Austin wants done. I got a tree now, maybe I should hang him or bury him under it!

I fill like deleting the game when I have to be timed on anything.

AND, I didn't want a dog! I know as I progress in this game, that thing is going to drive me nuts and I have already read some comments concerning it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfowler View Post
    I got a tree now, maybe I should hang him or bury him under it!
    Haha seems like you hate him even more than I do!

Recently I changed my name in the game to "please ignore me" so whenever Austin calls my name, he will be asking me to dismiss him instead lol.

Oh and for passionate Austin haters who don't mind some spoilers for the storyline ahead:
    https://youtu.be/cxR5km7caWI?t=14m26s

I feel bad for laughing too hard when Austin fell over...ok maybe I don't

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation