Thread: Change of device

Change of device

I have reached level 2700. I am now changing my device. How can I continue from this level on my new device and not go back to the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Rrik101 View Post
    I have reached level 2700. I am now changing my device. How can I continue from this level on my new device and not go back to the beginning?
    Hi!

The easiest way to transfer your progress to a new device is to connect your game to facebook. That way, all you have to do is to download the app on your new device and re-connect with the same account and your game will start at your previously reached level (more details here).

If you are not connected to facebook, the only option is to contact support from within your game and ask them to transfer your progress manually, and they will assist you.

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Interesting. I play on my ipad tablet and on my computer (desktop) and the games have never synced. Nor have I been given an option to download progress. Is the ipad not included with the ability to transfer progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Kessie Love View Post
    Interesting. I play on my ipad tablet and on my computer (desktop) and the games have never synced. Nor have I been given an option to download progress. Is the ipad not included with the ability to transfer progress?
    Hi,

Unfortunately, the mobile version (Android/iOS) is separate from the fb/gameroom version, and you cannot sync your progress between the two. You can only transfer progress between compatible platforms.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES