Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Super Annoyed With Austin?

Joining the haters guild)

However, in my case there is one particular thing that drives me nuts - his smile when he hands you over the timer before the timed level!

I know that timed levels are not going to be removed from the game, but I still hate them passionately and Austin is just multiplying my emotions 3x with this evil grin

I have found myself waving back at him. I really need to get out more

For anyone who might be interested my friend created a group for the sole purpose of hating one Austin. https://m.facebook.com/groups/1969475146636692

I really hate his BS too! And that blooming dog [bleep] off too!

I just want to match things to deal with my already full life of confused guys (husband and son) I don’t need a hand wringing squatter pretending to be a butler bothering me with his half baked hipster friends.

I want Austin voted off the island. Why do we have some [bleep] who still lives with mommy and daddy in their dilapidated house prancing around a garden anyway? Shouldn’t a GARDERNER be helping? Not some [bleep] confused by steps?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-26-2018 at 04:56 PM. Reason: censorship

Poor Austin, LOL.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-26-2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: removed uncensored quote

i hate austin as well lol, currently i have been playing level 78 for a month and still not there but austin seems to be sneering when one loses or pulls some ugly face lol
    and also the comments like don't give up, better luck next time, yah right, next month maybe

I’ve been avoiding Homescapes because it means more Austin and more his shenanigans. I can only take so much. Now my husband, who is usually next to me when I play, has begun impersonating Austin’s sarcastic “wow” after a completed level, much to my annoyance! I give him a smack on the arm since I can’t smack Austin, lol.
    Town: Rojashire
    Coop: Cerulean Sky
    Level: 111
    Platform: Kindle (tablet) and iOS (iPhone)
    Gardenscapes level: 1400
    Fishdom level: 636
    Hakuna matata

Why can I not choose my gender!! Really tired of Austin calling me a him! What the [bleep]?!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-27-2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: censorship

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnee Anastasia View Post
    Why can I not choose my gender!! Really tired of Austin calling me a him! What the [bleep]?!
    Hm, i very rarely read the dialogue or Austin's random ramblings... But from what i did read, he always addresses me by the name i choose, never by a specific pronoun.
    If it really bothers you, you should write to support from within the game, that's the only way to ensure that the devs will see your request, since the playrix staff don't come here often, and it's not guaranteed that they will read everything.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-27-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojashire View Post
    I’ve been avoiding Homescapes because it means more Austin and more his shenanigans. I can only take so much. Now my husband, who is usually next to me when I play, has begun impersonating Austin’s sarcastic “wow” after a completed level, much to my annoyance! I give him a smack on the arm since I can’t smack Austin, lol.
    Lol. That's funny about him impersonating the "wow".😅