Thread: Switching

Switching

is there any boosters that switches things even if it’s later on? Most games have that but just asking if it’s not there might be an idea

We do not have one so far. I agree it could come handy sometimes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 190, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

switches things...like what? later on? I just have no idea what you two are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    switches things...like what? later on? I just have no idea what you two are talking about
    Heheh, super-secret-code.
    They're talking about a booster that can be used to switch two pieces on the board. Or more like swap. And if it will be added later on, in higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Heheh, super-secret-code.
    They're talking about a booster that can be used to switch two pieces on the board. Or more like swap. And if it will be added later on, in higher levels.
    LOL - oh swap! sorry, but that is the word I know, not necessarily as "booster" either. Rather normal gameplay, so it's understandable that the OP is asking for it.
    in any case, thanks, dread, for letting me in on the secret code here!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL - oh swap! sorry, but that is the word I know, not necessarily as "booster" either. Rather normal gameplay, so it's understandable that the OP is asking for it.
    in any case, thanks, dread, for letting me in on the secret code here!
    Hi DD

In Fishdom, we have a booster/tool that let us swap 2 tiles (even booster) from anywhere on the board. That is not normal gameplay but is very handy when you want to make a special combo with 2 booster. What is extra interesting is that you do not loose a move by using that tool either. That is why the op would like the same thing in Homescapes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 190, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Bonjour Graylady,

ah I haven't played Fishdom in a while (and am not very far either, if it matters), so didn't remember; many thanks for the explanation! I'm not sure about the "usual behaviour" whether boosters can be moved (good idea!), but everything not costing a move is grand.
    I understand that not all games in the same genre can or should be equal, but am missing the swap quite often, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Anita Marie Valdez View Post
    is there any boosters that switches things even if it’s later on? Most games have that but just asking if it’s not there might be an idea
    Got my vote for this one! It would be a great addition, hope it gets to the Devs . Welcome to the Forum too!
    Town: Ryan's Hope / Level: 146 / Zoo: 45
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: NCSSNE (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Member of the Spending Suckers Club & Bonkers Club Yada, Yada (lol)
    Fishdom: 624 / Gardenscapes: 830 / Homescapes: 366
    New to Township or the Forum? Click here and here